Riding on Carli

37's clear on the 3.5. Just search CJC on YouTube. They actually have a video showing 2 trucks with each lift running 37s.
BTW CJC bought up most of Carli's lift kits. It was 3 weeks to get all my parts. It was going to be 5 to 6 months to go with a non-stocking distributor that is listed on Carli's website.
I am running 37s with my 2.5/3.5 and they fit with minor trimming of the inner wheel wells on both sides. I have a 17x9 wheel with +1mm of offset, which translates to 5” of back space.

I still get minor rubbing if I hit a steep incline while turning on both sides.

Carli 3.5" Backcountry with full Deaver Springs
37x13.5x18 Toyo RT
Method 18x9 +18
Only touches radius arm driver side at full lock as expected
Rare rainy/cloudy day at Ponto Beach, Carlsbad, CA

Attachments

• 20211023_110802.jpg
    20211023_110802.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 222
  • 20211023_110617.jpg
    20211023_110617.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 222
  • 20211023_110539.jpg
    20211023_110539.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 20211023_110503.jpg
    20211023_110503.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 223
Carli 3.5" Backcountry with full Deaver Springs
37x13.5x18 Toyo RT
Method 18x9 +18
Only touches radius arm driver side at full lock as expected
Rare rainy/cloudy day at Ponto Beach, Carlsbad, CA
Looks great! Did you buy the 2022 Sport package and black out the badges / grille yourself?

Looks great! Did you buy the 2022 Sport package and black out the badges / grille yourself?
Thank you! Windows get tinted next week.
2022 Sport Appearance Package. I bought the black side badges and 2WD variance myself with Ford bucks.
Grill is stock but I have the lower trim piece removed as one of the Morimoto LED lights was bad. Waiting on replacement and that trim piece is gnarly to remove getting to the 2 lower bolts.

Looks great! How's your ride with that set up?
Thanks! I like the ride a lot on the same streets over stock set up. It soaks up the speed bumps at full speed, so I look forward to some wash running out in the desert. I do feel the stock suspension was nice, but there is no travel in Ford's suspension setup FX4 or Tremor. That is why is I did not spend the money on Tremor when I knew I was dropping $10k on Carli, tires, and rims. Just need to sell the take off rims/tires.

Thanks! I like the ride a lot on the same streets over stock set up. It soaks up the speed bumps at full speed, so I look forward to some wash running out in the desert. I do feel the stock suspension was nice, but there is no travel in Ford's suspension setup FX4 or Tremor. That is why is I did not spend the money on Tremor when I knew I was dropping $10k on Carli, tires, and rims. Just need to sell the take off rims/tires.
That's the dilemma that I'm having right now. Debating on getting the Tremor but I want to get the Carli setup. But I'm not sure when I'd be doing the suspension. I think I would most likely wait until warranty is expired before I would do anything. So I don't know if I'd be happy driving around a fx4 until I do the suspension, fully knowing I really want the tremor. Decisions Decisions

Those Toyo R/Ts look great. Haven’t noticed many of those here. Most seem to go M/T. R/T seems like better choice for the truck. How are you liking them?

That's the dilemma that I'm having right now. Debating on getting the Tremor but I want to get the Carli setup. But I'm not sure when I'd be doing the suspension. I think I would most likely wait until warranty is expired before I would do anything. So I don't know if I'd be happy driving around a fx4 until I do the suspension, fully knowing I really want the tremor. Decisions Decisions
I don't see warranty being issue. I see it as wasting money on a Tremor just to got to another suspension. I have not needed a front limited slip diff since my 6.0 that I sled pulled and dragged race in DHRA. Rock crawl mode in an 8k+ plus pound truck? Nope. I got a 4 seat Can-Am X3 to do that in.
If you a want a factory built 2" lift truck running 35's and never plan modifying the height, then Tremor is best option.

Those Toyo R/Ts look great. Haven’t noticed many of those here. Most seem to go M/T. R/T seems like better choice for the truck. How are you liking them?
I personally think they are best tire they have ever made. This is my 4th set. Ran 2 sets of the 13.5 8 ply rated D and 1 set of the 12.5 10 ply on my F-350 and towed all the time. At least 55k miles on all sets. Very quit and smooth. The last 10k are going to get a werrrr to them like a MT.

I have to agree I done the 3.5 back country system this week have zero regrets very happy with how the truck rides, nice truck man👍👍
Hi Twin 1168

With your Carli back country 3.5 how did you get the fox resi shocks from everything I can seem to find is to order with standard 2.0 shocks I was wanting Carli 5.5 with fox resi shock appreciate the assistance

Hi Twin 1168

With your Carli back country 3.5 how did you get the fox resi shocks from everything I can seem to find is to order with standard 2.0 shocks I was wanting Carli 5.5 with fox resi shock appreciate the assistance
CJC had them in stock 8 weeks ago.

Its been almost a year of my indecision and lack of patience over shocks for this truck. With nothing being available, I've beat myself up over Carli "tuned" vs Adjustable for months. Fox 2.0 vs King .. Idk, King Vs Fox 2.5 .. Idk. I've had my come to Jesus .. I should have my King O.E. w/Adjustable reservoirs by Thanksgiving.

Its been almost a year of my indecision and lack of patience over shocks for this truck. With nothing being available, I've beat myself up over Carli "tuned" vs Adjustable for months. Fox 2.0 vs King .. Idk, King Vs Fox 2.5 .. Idk. I've had my come to Jesus .. I should have my King O.E. w/Adjustable reservoirs by Thanksgiving.

Are they valved for your springs?

You have the Carli leveling kit sans shocks correct?

Hi Twin 1168

With your Carli back country 3.5 how did you get the fox resi shocks from everything I can seem to find is to order with standard 2.0 shocks I was wanting Carli 5.5 with fox resi shock appreciate the assistance I
from my understanding you are looking at the commuter system, the back country comes with the resi shocks. Check out CJC’S website

Back