Ride quality control

If I want to carry a load (that’s still under the factory rating) that causes my truck to sag….more than I want it to….I’ll add a little air in the bags and it no longer sags. Doing that is totally safe by anyones estimation. In fact it is safer because my headlights aren’t blinding on coming traffic.

Obviously.

I've ran a set for around 2200 miles , installed myself . There worth it.

I think particularly due to our 350 leaf packs, the Sulastic's really do fill an accessible niche in terms of ride compliance. I don't think you can match the improvement they provide relative their price point.

Yip. Appears pretty straightforward.

I’m budgeting 3 beers.
Let me know how it goes. I had a few spine surgeries including a spinal fusion. I’m always hesitant to do something myself unless I know I can do it. There’s nothing worse than trying to fix some then leaving it sitting there unfinished because you’re in severe pain.

Let me know how it goes. I had a few spine surgeries including a spinal fusion. I’m always hesitant to do something myself unless I know I can do it. There’s nothing worse than trying to fix some then leaving it sitting there unfinished because you’re in severe pain.

It's truly a straightforward install, don't worry about having someone perform the labor, you're likely to incur one hour worth of labor.
Really.

after reading more about them I think I might buy a set. After reading through this thread there was some back and forth about which ones are best for both the 250/350 tremors.

Any consensus of which ones are correct for a 250? Since these have a 350 leaf spring setup should I be looking at these (below) instead of the regular sa-06?

@Nitrodoc @19mystic96 here is the post from @RedZilla with the part number:

I ordered the SA-06HDF on Sulastic's Amazon page:

Looking at Q&A on that page though, it seems Sulastic recommends two other part numbers for our vehicle. Most notably the adjustable SAJ-03F.

img_3c87a14790fe-1-jpeg.40843

Attachments

• IMG_3C87A14790FE-1.jpeg
    IMG_3C87A14790FE-1.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 520
BTW, a magazine article linked from Sulastic's site has before & after accelerometer data from running these in an old Dodge & Chevy:

8Lug.jpg

I ordered the SA-06HDF on Sulastic's Amazon page:

Looking at Q&A on that page though, it seems Sulastic recommends two other part numbers for our vehicle. Most notably the adjustable SAJ-03F.

img_3c87a14790fe-1-jpeg.40843

Interesting that the customer's question specifically asks about an F250 Tremor but the answer from Sulastic is for the SA-06F, not the SA-06HDF. I suppose one could ascertain that the theory provided still holds for adjustable vs. non-adjustable. The "F" seems to designate a preloaded shackle but, I wonder when you would use a non-preloaded (SA-06 or SA-06HD)?

Interesting that the customer's question specifically asks about an F250 Tremor but the answer from Sulastic is for the SA-06F, not the SA-06HDF. I suppose one could ascertain that the theory provided still holds for adjustable vs. non-adjustable. The "F" seems to designate a preloaded shackle but, I wonder when you would use a non-preloaded (SA-06 or SA-06HD)?

Yeah.

I'm also guessing the customer service person answering these questions, like at most other vendors, has no idea what the Tremor means and so is just going by the F-250 vs. F-350 designation. Using the selector on their site it recommends the 06HDF for the 350 and the 06F for the 250. Or the adjustable SAJ for either.

I'm going to stick with the HDF as my truck is, mechanically, an F-350 and I use it at capacity. And I can't see myself actually messing with the adjustable version given that it uses a long adjustment screw and seemingly has no detailed instructions. I'm too obsessive to fiddle with it by feel alone. 😅

I'm going to stick with the HDF as my truck is, mechanically, an F-350 and I use it at capacity. And I can't see myself actually messing with the adjustable version given that it uses a long adjustment screw and seemingly has no detailed instructions. I'm too obsessive to fiddle with it by feel alone. 😅
Agree. Preloaded to our ~curb seems to be the way to go. Very interested in the results of your 🍺🍺🍺 install and impressions with the ride quality.

That test page looks pretty interesting. Exactly what you'd want to see given the claims. Have to look into these.

Mine was installed by American Sulastic Corp. in San Antonio, Texas.

The part number was: SA-06F

Latest Discussions

Back