Reversed Leveled with airbags

I swapped 2” PMF blocks under my 350 last weekend. Has 2” of rake now (which I wanted) and the tires don’t look so lost in the rear wheel wells. Will probably need air bags for the camper but that’s ok.
View attachment 708

This is exactly what I would like to do. I’ve searched everywhere to see if someone has done this and what your new truck height is after completing it. Do you happen to have that? Very much appreciated. Truck looks awesome btw!

I swapped 2” PMF blocks under my 350 last weekend. Has 2” of rake now (which I wanted) and the tires don’t look so lost in the rear wheel wells. Will probably need air bags for the camper but that’s ok.
View attachment 708
Did u get the airbag tang setup from PMF? If soo can I get a pic from underneath? These things come with about 16 bolts and no instructions

did you choose the air bag tang option and with top overload?
Yes, just measure where your existing bumpstop sits above the axle and mount the new airbag tang to that point.

Instructions

Attachments

• D4C4BD99-440B-4A40-AB8A-8297400419C2.png
    D4C4BD99-440B-4A40-AB8A-8297400419C2.png
    624.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 2AE2E1F1-5EFD-4BEA-926D-84015B8E35F8.png
    2AE2E1F1-5EFD-4BEA-926D-84015B8E35F8.png
    730 KB · Views: 95
  • 79D2116B-F8F3-4623-8200-012CC5736874.png
    79D2116B-F8F3-4623-8200-012CC5736874.png
    674.1 KB · Views: 90
  • E60D6C72-9675-4D96-9DC8-AF637D654100.png
    E60D6C72-9675-4D96-9DC8-AF637D654100.png
    517.5 KB · Views: 91
So I'm probably about a month out but I'm pretty sure I want to reverse level with airbags when I get my truck. I'm trying to sort everything out and looking for comments or suggestions. Before one of you guys ask why I want to do this... it's for a few reasons. First I don't want to mess with the front end geometry and chance screwing with something. I've done that before on other trucks and it was no-fun trying to figure out what part caused "what or this" to happen. Second reason is I have a 7 foot garage door which is 84 inches and the Tremor is very close to that and I would like to fit it in the garage. And lastly, a leveled truck (whether bringing front up or rear down) looks better in my opinion without the raked look. I can't bring the front up because of the garage issue. Either way... if you level your truck you will need airbags to correct the squat when you have weight on it. So with that said...

Looks like the Tremor has a 3.25 inch rear block. I was thinking this kit with a tapered 2.5 degree 1.5 inch block would be good to lower the rear by 1.75 inches. PMF is located in my hometown, so I was thinking I could drop by and pick the kit up and save the shipping costs! Clicky-----> PMF Reverse Level Kit

So the next thing I have been trying to figure out is what airbag set up to use. I really didn't like the way some of the airbag hardware incorporate the bumpstop tang and mount off to the side of the spring pack. This is especially the case now that I would be lowering it and could cause clearance problems trying to fit airbags in there. So I found this setup which mounts over the spring pack. I think this is the way to go because the size of the blocks dont change the clearance between the top of the spring pack and the frame. This kit is made by " Torque" which I researched the heck out of. It's basically the same and better than the Firestone 2600 kit, and also about 100 bucks cheaper. Which is a win win. Clicky------> Airbag Kit

So now the last piece of the puzzle was adding the Daystar airbag cradle. Obviously I bought the Tremor because I wanted to go off-roading. Under full extension of the rear axle you can tear your airbags. The Daystar solves this problem. I put a video of the Daystars in action at the bottom of the pictures. Clicky--------> Daystar Cradle

20190316_161408-jpg.3211187

AirBagCradle.jpg

good info thanks! im going to do the pmf reverse level with 2" replacement rear block to lower the rear 1.25"
with that said, which air bag and daystar cradle will i need? not familiar with any of this, i was going to order it and have someone install it for me, but not sure which to order. Also do i need to get the PMF setup with bumpstop tang or the air bag tang upgrade?

Last edited:
View attachment 708
looks good, im going to do the same. did you choose
View attachment 708
you get the bump stop tang or the upgrade 65$ bumpstop airbag option. im also going to get the 2" reverse block so just wondering since i want to add airbags.

Back