Reverse Flood lights using factory tail lights

Trentw

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F350 6.7 Tremor
My reverse lights are now brighter than the stock halogen headlights. The stock reverse lights were pathetic. Re-wired the turn signal to be a reverse light and made the reverse light a switchback LED. It was actually much easier than I thought. Most of all its clean and I don't have LED pods bolted to the bumper. This way Its just as bright but keeps the factory look.

Attachments

• Tail1.jpg
    Tail1.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Tail.jpg
    Tail.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Tail2.jpg
    Tail2.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Tail3.jpg
    Tail3.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Tail4.jpg
    Tail4.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Tail5.jpg
    Tail5.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 96
This looks great and very clean install too. I'd love to do it to my Tremor. Can you give a more detailed explanation of the process and parts used.
Thank you.

My reverse lights are now brighter than the stock halogen headlights. The stock reverse lights were pathetic. Re-wired the turn signal to be a reverse light and made the reverse light a switchback LED. It was actually much easier than I thought. Most of all its clean and I don't have LED pods bolted to the bumper. This way Its just as bright but keeps the factory look.

This is a nice mod!

What a difference! And I thought you just had to buy one of those bulbs off of Instagram, a quick install and it would light up the world! How difficult was the rewiring?

Would love to hear more about this one

Back