Retrax PRO XR Cover anyone having trouble getting delivered?

faith4more

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Lariat Sport Tremor 7.3 - Magnetic
Current Ride #2
2020 Mercedes GLE 350
I ordered from TonneauCovered.com almost 2 months ago and delivery date keeps getting pushed. It was originally supposed to be 10 days. I got a bigger discount than going with Retrax direct although with current sale could get similar price at Retrax direct. Anyway Retrax site the entire time has shown a 10 day shipping window that is now 5 days. Just wondering if anyone has ordered from Retrax or a third party and actually had it delivered?

Considering canceling my order and going with retrax direct for 5 day to ship. But honestly I don't have confidence in that 5 day as advertised at all.

FWIW i was told 50 days for my DiamondBack HD and hope they keep on schedule.

I would call or chat (online) directly with whomever you're ordering from. Several items that I'm shopping have been listed as "in-stock" online. However, when I reach out to customer service to verify, I've been told more than once that the item is not really in stock....that their online inventory is not representative of what's really available. Note...none of the items that I'm talking about were from Retrax as I had purchased mine several months before the truck actually arrived. If Retrax has it in stock ready to order, I would probably go that route sooner than later. Supply seems to be an issue across the board.

I would call or chat (online) directly with whomever you're ordering from. Several items that I'm shopping have been listed as "in-stock" online. However, when I reach out to customer service to verify, I've been told more than once that the item is not really in stock....that their online inventory is not representative of what's really available. Note...none of the items that I'm talking about were from Retrax as I had purchased mine several months before the truck actually arrived. If Retrax has it in stock ready to order, I would probably go that route sooner than later. Supply seems to be an issue across the board.

Thank you for advice,

I believe I saw somewhere on the Retrax website that they are running about 14 days to fill orders.

I ordered from tonneaucovered too. It’s been about 30 days for me.

Took about 6 weeks for my XR to show up. I've seen several Retrax vendors falsely claim they had items in stock or ships same day. Almost all bed covers are drop shipped by the manufacturer. Maybe just keep up the squeaky wheel treatment? Threaten to buy direct?

same, mine took about 3 weeks, ordered when my truck went into production, and it beat the truck here by 2 days... (still faster than my maxpider floor mats)

I ordered directly from Retrax and it showed up as promised. Wish I could say the same about the Tremor. It’s MIA

I got mine from 4wheel parts and had it within a week. I ordered it in my local store, and picked it up the day it arrived.

Mine, from third party, took 10 weeks to get to me. It worked out for me because it arrived a week before my truck.

Which one exactly? I can check to see if we may have one in stock for immediate shipment.

I ordered the XR pro

Thanks all for the feedback. I think my order finally shipped. Took forever but glad its coming,

Which one exactly? I can check to see if we may have one in stock for immediate shipment.
I would have you check your stock but it shipped today. But thanks for offering.

Back