Replace seats?

Mountain Man

Tremor Fiend
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Here is an off the wall idea. Has anyone considered or looked into buying the multi contour seats? These are the massaging seats available in King Ranch and up. I have a Lariat with leather but am just considering options. It would be ideal to buy just the guts and reuse my cushions and leather.

My Tremor is a Lariat ultimate and I also have an 18' F-250 Platinum and and a 19' F-450 XLT with Katzkin leather. The Lariat and Platinum seats feel exactly the same to me, but the Tremor doesn't have the massage feature. The massaging seats are okay, but I would suggest trying them before buying. They aren't nearly as good as some others manufacturers that I have. The XLT seats with the after market leather feel more comfortable and the cooling feature seems better that the factory option.

Oh, I'm not ready to pounce on this. Just kicking ideas around. I would definitely test out the massaging seats to make sure it's worth it.

My first impression of my Lariat’s seats and leather and especially the pleather steering wheel is that none of the above are as nice as the Recaros in my ‘19 Raptor.

As they both sit in my driveway for just one night I had idle fantasies of swapping the interiors...

I understand the cabs to be extremely similar between the 150 and Super Duty trucks - does anyone know if 150 seats will bolt right in?

I would hands down recommend the ‘19 Raptor Recaros as the best seats I have ever had in an SUV or truck...

My first impression of my Lariat’s seats and leather and especially the pleather steering wheel is that none of the above are as nice as the Recaros in my ‘19 Raptor.

As they both sit in my driveway for just one night I had idle fantasies of swapping the interiors...

I understand the cabs to be extremely similar between the 150 and Super Duty trucks - does anyone know if 150 seats will bolt right in?

I would hands down recommend the ‘19 Raptor Recaros as the best seats I have ever had in an SUV or truck...
If I had them both in my driveway, I would definitely try swapping them. Only four bolts And a couple plugs per seat. It’s very easy.

I was wondering this as well. I would have went with the platinum but could not get stone grey paint if I did. I’m liking the idea of those Raptor seats...

Got the Platinum seats, but only because that was the only truck we could find that wasn't black. Not sure that I would add them as an option by themselves, they feel the same as the Lariat. Also, to control the massage, would that even be possible on the console if not from the factory? I really don't know.

Got the Platinum seats, but only because that was the only truck we could find that wasn't black. Not sure that I would add them as an option by themselves, they feel the same as the Lariat. Also, to control the massage, would that even be possible on the console if not from the factory? I really don't know.

Yes, the sync control feature can be added with Forscan.

Back