Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2022 F-250 Lariat Tremor
Current Ride #2
2008 Ford Focus SES
I do not see many reviews other than the ones on the renegade website. Who has one, do you like, and can you post a picture?

Edit:
The only real review I have seen is the YouTube video.

Last edited:
I am shopping for a cover as well and comparing Diamond Back to Renegade. Ran into the same thing… lots of Renegade reviews published by …. Renegade. I found this review on YouTube that was put out by a real Renegade owner and found it very helpful and insightful:

Reading the comments and replies all the way to the end was helpful too. Lots of folks really want to love the Renegade. The company makes that very difficult.

I am shopping for a cover as well and comparing Diamond Back to Renegade. Ran into the same thing… lots of Renegade reviews published by …. Renegade. I found this review on YouTube that was put out by a real Renegade owner and found it very helpful and insightful:

Reading the comments and replies all the way to the end was helpful too. Lots of folks really want to love the Renegade. The company makes that very difficult.
Yes this is the YouTube video I was referring to. I does not seem like here are a lot of Renegade bed cover owners out there. Today I went and got a RetraxPRO XR from https://truckaccessplus.com here in Phx.

Back