Lawdog0031

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F350 Platinum Tremor
First Responder
Police Sergeant
Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anyone has removed the red shock boots on the Tremor shocks. I'm not sure I like the look of the red rubber boots on the shocks and am considering cutting them off. Am I the only one considering this? If anyone else has done this, could you tell me how you like it and/or post a picture?
I really like the understated look and the red boots on the shocks might need to go away..... Thanks, Brian.

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anyone has removed the red shock boots on the Tremor shocks. I'm not sure I like the look of the red rubber boots on the shocks and am considering cutting them off. Am I the only one considering this? If anyone else has done this, could you tell me how you like it and/or post a picture?
I really like the understated look and the red boots on the shocks might need to go away..... Thanks, Brian.
are you going to replace it with something else ???? or just don't like the red .... because i would just paint them over getting rid oof them .... it only keeps the shock clean from all the shit you drive though

Ya get the Plasti paint stuff....don't cut em off....the shit works really good too,

Back