Cutting It Loose In My Silver Spruce
TOTM Winner
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 6.7 F250 Super Duty Tremor Lariat Ultimate BAP
Current Ride #2
2022 KTM 500 EXC-F Six Days
I’m in the process of looking for seat covers and I thought I’d reach out to the group for suggestions. My Tremor is my daily driver, but on the weekends and on vacations, it becomes my hunting/fishing rig. In the past I’ve purchased Marathon custom seat covers and they are amazing. They fit like a glove and are very durable. The problem is they were a pain in the ass to put on because they fit so well. I’m wanting something that goes on and off quickly (I only need fronts because I have a big cover for the rears that I got for the dog), so I can throw them on when I’m in “dirty mode” and can pull them back off when I’m taking the wife out for a night on the town or whatever. I’d love thoughts and opinions on options out there. Thanks everyone.

Had a set of Hatchie Bottoms in a couple trucks years ago. They was nice but dont know if i would want to take them on and off. I have a set if Rough County Black neoprene ordered for my new truck. They covers will be here next week so will let you know once they are on. But for the price they may be hard to beat

Had a set of Hatchie Bottoms in a couple trucks years ago. They was nice but dont know if i would want to take them on and off. I have a set if Rough County Black neoprene ordered for my new truck. They covers will be here next week so will let you know once they are on. But for the price they may be hard to beat

People get in my truck and think these covers are my actually seats they fit that well... Cabelas Outfitter

Attachments

• 7A04D204-5AC9-4F84-9712-BDC00986BE46.jpeg
    7A04D204-5AC9-4F84-9712-BDC00986BE46.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 177
I'll be ordering covers from coversandcamo.com They are a little pricey, but you can get a soft-touch perforated center (for seat AC) and 600D trim with the option of doing molle on the back. Of the videos reviews I have seen, they look to have a good tight fit as well. I had Bartact cordura molle seat covers on my JK and loved them. Kept all my tools in molle pouches and the seams didn't keep dirt, debris, etc in them. Minus the molle (looking at an alternative) I'm still gonna go with them.

I’m in the process of looking for seat covers and I thought I’d reach out to the group for suggestions. My Tremor is my daily driver, but on the weekends and on vacations, it becomes my hunting/fishing rig. In the past I’ve purchased Marathon custom seat covers and they are amazing. They fit like a glove and are very durable. The problem is they were a pain in the ass to put on because they fit so well. I’m wanting something that goes on and off quickly (I only need fronts because I have a big cover for the rears that I got for the dog), so I can throw them on when I’m in “dirty mode” and can pull them back off when I’m taking the wife out for a night on the town or whatever. I’d love thoughts and opinions on options out there. Thanks everyone.
I'm in the exact same situation. Carhart seat covers?

I’m going with the leather Ford supplied. The next owner can worry about seat covers. I’m enjoying them!

I bought the Cover King neoprene covers and may end up feeling the same way once I try them. It will keep the family dirt off the leather but because of fit will not be easy to remove. They are still in the process of being “crafted” so I’ll have to wait to see. May just throw an old comforter in the back for real messy days. If I’m pulling my toy hauler I’ll just clean up and change clothes before getting in the truck.

Attachments

• 020321F1-123C-4E6F-B3D3-2428D8B26A0D.png
    020321F1-123C-4E6F-B3D3-2428D8B26A0D.png
    871.3 KB · Views: 25
Scotch-guard and cloth seats go a long way.... why have leather only to cover it? Just sayin!

Yes, they fit great.

Attachments

• 521EBBBE-5BA3-4795-BC0C-672E886A1F9D.jpeg
    521EBBBE-5BA3-4795-BC0C-672E886A1F9D.jpeg
    241.5 KB · Views: 81
  • C7BEC386-9D1C-4580-8C55-D7E4A52C1790.jpeg
    C7BEC386-9D1C-4580-8C55-D7E4A52C1790.jpeg
    309.4 KB · Views: 81
Wet Okole, had sets on all my previous trucks, jeeps and explorers. Haven't put them on the Tremor yet, still enjoying the leather;)

I'm in the exact same situation. Carhart seat covers?
I’m leaning in that direction. I love the leather and this is my daily, so I only need the covers for “dirty days/weeks.” That’s why I’m looking for suggestions for a set that is quick and easy to put on and remove. I’m willing to loose tightness/fit for ease of use.

Latest Discussions

Back