Remote power windows

72 Bronco

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
72 Bronco
Current Ride #2
2020 Tremor F-250
I can not get my remote power windows to work.
I have it checked on in the menu. It was my understanding that by holding the unlock button on the remote for 3 second they would roll down.
I can't get this to work. Any tips or tricks?

Thanks

I can not get my remote power windows to work.
I have it checked on in the menu. It was my understanding that by holding the unlock button on the remote for 3 second they would roll down.
I can't get this to work. Any tips or tricks?

Thanks
You need to hit unlock button once and then a second time you hold and they should open .... may need to check in forscan it is enabled

Whoa...remote power windows? I had no idea that was a thing, and why?

You need to hit unlock button once and then a second time you hold and they should open .... may need to check in forscan it is enabled
I've tried that also and it is enabled in forscan. That's where I knew I had it. The one thing I have not tried yet is start the truck remotely. (next)

when the truck been sitting in the sun it's nice to let the hot air out of the truck before you get in it.
Isn't that what remote start with full blast AC is for? I do have remote start and it is amazing for cooling the truck down before getting in.

Are you able to have your A/C on full blast with remote start? When I remote start mine it is always on a low speed. It’s hot out here and the truck read 136* when I got in yesterday, would love to have it a little cooler.

Are you able to have your A/C on full blast with remote start? When I remote start mine it is always on a low speed. It’s hot out here and the truck read 136* when I got in yesterday, would love to have it a little cooler.
you need to have the setting for remote start to AUTO ... it may be set to your last settings

Should help you find the setting

Attachments

• 20200819_084510.jpg
    20200819_084510.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 176
  • 20200819_084517.jpg
    20200819_084517.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 170
yes i love this option personally, much more efficient than starting the truck, specially in open areas where the breeze is plenty to cool off the cab. I just wish they would of put a remote roll up in there too.. Come on FORD.

yes i love this option personally, much more efficient than starting the truck, specially in open areas where the breeze is plenty to cool off the cab. I just wish they would of put a remote roll up in there too.. Come on FORD.
My 2017 fusion and 2018 ford edge can do this with the same remote I was surprised your couldn't roll up the windows but there may be something in forscan to enable it been looking through the settings

My 2017 fusion and 2018 ford edge can do this with the same remote I was surprised your couldn't roll up the windows but there may be something in forscan to enable it been looking through the settings
Ive looked pretty well myself and dont see this feature, fingers crossed i missed it somewhere and you or someone else finds it!!

Ive looked pretty well myself and dont see this feature, fingers crossed i missed it somewhere and you or someone else finds it!!
having issues with forscan on my laptop that i use but i am working with forscan support to figure it out .... so yea ... so i get a new laptop hahaha fuck me .... i can use old version that don't have all the options would need to use as built and don't have a full spread sheet so yea but the current version the app crashes everytime i use it at different points .... been trying for the last 3 hours to get it to work to only be able to get into and change some settings but the app will never run more the 3 mins .... support was telling i am the only one with this problem ...

I agree. With the Ford Pass app you can remote start from just about anywhere and have it cooled before you get to your truck.

So I found so info I would test but it is raining
10 mins and they close

Attachments

• 20200819_092312.jpg
    20200819_092312.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 20200819_092256.jpg
    20200819_092256.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 20200819_092239.jpg
    20200819_092239.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 67
Ya they def dont close, and my sunroof doesnt open like that either. more luxory thoughts go into stupid cars i guess haha
disappointing i enabled it in the settings so maybe mine will... going to stop raining in a few hours give it a try

My remote start climate control is in Auto, usually plenty cool if I wait 5 or more minutes. Even a single minute is so much better than nothing. Not sure how auto works but I suspect it goes off of internal cab temp? Or maybe just outside ambient temp. When it was 109F on the temp reading it was on full blast so...

Back