Reformed Raptor owner

wasRaptor_nowTremor

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2013 Raptor
Hello Tremor Forum

love my 2013 Raptor SCREW but bought an RV and need to upgrade. Trying to get an order in place for a Red F250 Lariat / Tremor. Talking to a couple of dealerships and not certain Ford is still taking orders for 2020 F250’s ?

any insights on where we are today - Monday Aug 17 related to 2020 vs 2021 production? Is my order for a 2020 F250 going to be accepted this week?

Thanks in advance,
steve in Virginia

Don’t get discouraged. I had a new 2011 6.2l screw, then a 2018 802a screw Raptor, ans just got the tremor a month ago. I love this truck and I’ve never looked back at the Raptor.....

I know of a couple Iconic Silver F350s on order as of beginning of July

Ok, update - got word today that my 2020 F250 Lariat Tremor order was accepted with a 10/19 build date.

is it a week to build and a week to transport after that date?

my sales guy said that he would keep me posted as it moves through the process.

Ok, update - got word today that my 2020 F250 Lariat Tremor order was accepted with a 10/19 build date.

Congrats! Mine should be in line with your dates. Dealer said it previewed for a mid-October build when I ordered my F350 on the 12th.

Erik

this is pretty much the case.... mine had a status of in production for a week and in transit for a week ... also add a day for bed liners after being built but mine did sit at a train yard for 3 days with no movement .... so it can always be faster ... also trains run on the weekends

Back