SOLD REDUCED $60k: 2022 F-250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor w/ 7.3 Gas

Rrw

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Hey y'all,

I'm selling my 2022 F-250 to downsize as my wife and I purchase our first house. Definitely bittersweet - best vehicle I've ever had.

Details: 2022 F-250
Mileage: ~31,500 (will rise, it is our only vehicle)
Packages: Tremor, Lariat Ultimate, Pro Trailer, 7.3L Gas

- (5) Anthem Off-Road Titanium Gray Rogue Wheels 18x9 +18mm (w/ ceramic coating)
- (5) Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T LT315/70R18 (E)
- BuiltRight Industries Nerf Dart Antenna and Dash Mount (Pro)
- Torklift StableLoad
- Factory Console Safe
- Lumar CTX Tint (50% windshield, 30% rear, 15% front)
- Husky Floor Mats Front & Rear

Asking $63k with listed modifications included. I am open to offers.

Truck is located in Florida.

PS. Camper not included. Wrap is removable.

Attachments

• DSC03615-Enhanced-NR.jpg
    DSC03615-Enhanced-NR.jpg
    700 KB · Views: 712
  • DSC04151-Enhanced-NR.jpg
    DSC04151-Enhanced-NR.jpg
    960.8 KB · Views: 545
  • DSC03917-Enhanced-NR.jpg
    DSC03917-Enhanced-NR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 513
  • 20231203_143156.jpg
    20231203_143156.jpg
    509.2 KB · Views: 501
  • DSC04416.jpg
    DSC04416.jpg
    939.7 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC04412.jpg
    DSC04412.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC04411.jpg
    DSC04411.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC04424.jpg
    DSC04424.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC04422.jpg
    DSC04422.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Hey y'all,

I'm selling my 2022 F-250 to downsize as my wife and I purchase our first house. Definitely bittersweet - best vehicle I've ever had.

Details: 2022 F-250
Mileage: ~30,000 (will rise, it is our only vehicle)
Packages: Tremor, Lariat Ultimate, Pro Trailer, 7.3L Gas
The truck is equipped with some modifications, which I'm willing to include or remove dependent on your needs and the purchase price.

- Goose Gear 100% Seat Delete (Factory seats included)
- (5) Anthem Off-Road Titanium Gray Rogue Wheels 18x9 +18mm (w/ ceramic coating)
- (5) Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T LT315/70R18 (E)
- BuiltRight Industries Nerf Dart Antenna and Dash Mount (Pro)
- Torklift StableLoad
- BMC Front Light Bar
- BMC Hitch Bar with Rigid Industries SR-Q Pro Floods and Ignite End Caps
- Factory Console Safe

Asking $70k with all modifications included. I am open to offers, as well as negotiating pricing without certain modifications.

Truck is located in Florida.

PS. Camper not included. Wrap is removable.
What the…. No don’t sell that!!! That truck is awesome! Housing is too high and interest rates are awful, keep the truck and hit the road lol. But really I understand…. But what a beautiful truck! I think you’ll miss it when it’s gone, but GLWS.

Awwww! Well, once you’re settled in your new house, you can plan for the new truck! Life is an adventure!

What the…. No don’t sell that!!! That truck is awesome! Housing is too high and interest rates are awful, keep the truck and hit the road lol. But really I understand…. But what a beautiful truck! I think you’ll miss it when it’s gone, but GLWS.
Ahhh, I know! It was a really tough decision, but the right place came along, and it felt like time...

I'm already planning the next full-size build for a few years from now. Don't be surprised if we end up back in a Tremor!

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.

Awwww! Well, once you’re settled in your new house, you can plan for the new truck! Life is an adventure!
That's the hope! We've been on many an adventure, and we're excited to do this whole "home ownership" thing for the first time.

There is definitely another truck in our future 👍

To anyone interested - the modifications will also be available separately. Happy to link up with anyone in the Southeast, particularly Florida or Tennessee.

Price Drop to $67k. Offers are welcomed. I have a handful of modifications not included in the listing that are available separately or for inclusion in the purchase.

- 100% Goose Gear Rear Seat Delete
- BMC Hitch Bars with Rigid Industries SR-Q Series Pro Floods & Ignite End Caps
- BMC Front Light/Push Bar

Beautiful rig! 🏆
Kudos for stepping up (as hard as it is) and doing the right thing for the family!
A guy like you will be back into another one or something just as awesome in good time! I’m sure of it!😉

Best of luck with the sale and home ownership!👍

Beautiful rig! 🏆
Kudos for stepping up (as hard as it is) and doing the right thing for the family!
A guy like you will be back into another one or something just as awesome in good time! I’m sure of it!😉

Best of luck with the sale and home ownership!👍
Thank you so much for the kind words! I hope you're right about getting into another truck -- preferably a Tremor!

For now, I'll take all the luck and well wishes you offer. I'm sure home ownership will be its own adventure.

The following accessories and modifications are also for sale:
  • Goose Gear 100% Seat Delete Platform: $1500
  • BMC Hitch Bars with Rigid SR-Q Pro Floods, Ignite End Caps, and Custom Wiring Harness: $800
  • BMC Front Light Bar (No Lights Included): $180
  • Ford Factory Console Safe: $180
  • BuiltRight Nerf Dart Antenna: $25
  • OEM Super Duty Windshield Shade: $40
  • Torklift Lower StableLoads (A7312S, New): $450

Truck now located in Southeast Tennessee. Feel free to make reasonable offers!

Truck now located in Southeast Tennessee. Feel free to make reasonable offers!
Final Update and Price Drop:

$60k and includes 100% Goose Gear Delete, BMC Front Light Bar, and Ford Console Vault.

Offers are still welcome, but it is going to a dealer or staying in the family if it doesn't sell!

FWIW, seems like a good price if anyone is on the fence. My local dealer offered me that much on trade for mine just last week.

Appreciate the support. Truck just sold!
Happy (also sad) to hear that. Good luck with your new home.

enjoy your new home adventure... it really sucks selling your beautiful truck!

Reactions: Rrw
Thats a nice truck, best of luck on your new home purchase.

Reactions: Rrw
Much appreciated, y'all! I'll be listing some of the accessories from the build this coming week.

Back