Red Zeppelin Build

I have 12 of these kits in stock and ready to ship! @Rodd187 I believe you were on the email list, yeah?
Good morning buddy, I actually am not on the the email list for the hitch cap simply because I have the Armored Ridgeback hitch lights that "fit" in the receiver. I do love your design and would absolutely purchase them if I didn't have the lights already installed. I am definitely on the list for the gas caps and am excited to see what you come up with for the dead pedal.
IMG_9489.jpg

Just curious, what is the point of these covers? To keep debris and water out of the hitch tubes?

Haven't updated my build thread in a fair bit as I usually just post in the 'What did you do to your Tremor today' thread.

I completed 37s on 17x8s today after a drawn out saga with incompetent shops. I also modified the American Racing hub caps by laser cutting a 64.5mm circle at the top and then inserted Bronco Raptor center caps into them.

I also had custom hub centric rings made for the wheels in addition to having them balanced by more competent people this time. No more vibration or shimmy.

US Wheel Adapters custom made hub centric rings - 128.2mm OD, 124.9mm ID
128.2mm OD corresponds to the ID of my American Racing hub caps.​

DaJrLZX.jpeg

UlCb4gK.jpeg

Made a custom HSM fuel filter rock guard and also installed powdercoated Talon's garage DPF and transmission skid plates in addition to an S&B 60 gallon fuel tank. Also had the CJC rear bumper powdercoated (not installed yet).

6tOmafT.jpeg

tgPnPxw.jpeg

IGuS4OU.jpeg

Last edited:
Haven't updated my build thread in a fair bit as I usually just post in the 'What did you do to your Tremor today' thread.

I completed 37s on 17x8s today after a drawn out saga with incompetent shops. I also modified the American Racing hub caps by laser cutting a 64.5mm circle at the top and then inserted Bronco Raptor center caps into them.

I also had custom hub centric rings made for the wheels in addition to having them balanced by more competent people this time. No more vibration or shimmy.

US Wheel Adapters custom made hub centric rings - 128.2mm OD, 124.9mm ID
128.2mm OD corresponds to the ID of my American Racing hub caps.​

DaJrLZX.jpeg

UlCb4gK.jpeg

Made a custom HSM fuel filter rock guard and also installed powdercoated Talon's garage DPF and transmission skid plates in addition to an S&B 60 gallon fuel tank. Also had the CJC rear bumper powdercoated (not installed yet).

6tOmafT.jpeg

tgPnPxw.jpeg

IGuS4OU.jpeg
Seriously man, I want one of your lower file filter guards!

How do you like the Weigh Safe Hitch? Is it reliable? Accurate?
Love it! I haven't been able to verify accuracy the way I'd like with a load cell, I use it as rough guidance more than anything. No substitute for going to a certified truck scale.

Last edited:
How do you like the Weigh Safe Hitch? Is it reliable? Accurate?
I have both the TrueTow WDH 6" and the Aluminum 8".

I have used the latter a total of 3x. Once when I first got it (2.5 yrs ago) and recently several times. The gauge didn't work for me on the recent trips but WeighSafe has a lifetime warranty. They are sending me a rebuild kit with all the required parts and a new gauge. They will also do the replacement/rebuild for you if you send it back to them.

I have used the WDH quite a bit more and that has worked well. I have measured the tongue weight on CAT scales several times and it has been aligned with the indicated weight on the gauge.

Back