Red Zeppelin Build

Yeah I gotcha. FWIW, if that’s what you’re looking for you won’t need a FORSCAN. It’s an easy option on the 22s. My 22 has the mirrors auto fold in whenever I lock the truck and they auto unfold when I unlock. Small tidbit but figured I would share.
Yep, that is how they work. Unless of course you pressed the fold button before you parked it in which case they will stay folded until you press the button again.

I found the V1-cut sill protectors as I was checking out with the Tufskinz sill protectors. Did some research and he uses black diamond grip tape which doubles as another good step point with grip for the clumsy short ladie(s). 🤫
I have one of those ladies, she made me remove my tremor running boards. Now the side of my truck has been pummeled by rocks!

Paclock hitch pin lock and universal trailer coupler lock arrived today.

XEbcaOx.jpg

Weigh Safe arrived.
@soop
6lVFRuU.jpg

DEWvTTf.jpg

vzov5Kl.jpg
Weigh Safe arrived.
@soop
6lVFRuU.jpg

DEWvTTf.jpg

vzov5Kl.jpg
Just curious……so what do you do if the tongue weight on the trailer your weighing(getting ready to pull) is more than you think it should be?
Just trying to understand the advantage. I guess I get it if your pulling a trailer with movable cargo, like a car or something that you can adjust.
Again, just curious?

Just curious……so what do you do if the tongue weight on the trailer your weighing(getting ready to pull) is more than you think it should be?
Just trying to understand the advantage. I guess I get it if your pulling a trailer with movable cargo, like a car or something that you can adjust.
Again, just curious?
You remove, or move the cargo fore or aft to solve the problem. (y)

Do you have the part numbers for the McMaster-Carr hitch plugs? I guess I should also ask if they are the same for the both hitches (I have a 7.3L).

I am looking at the square plugs on their website: https://www.mcmaster.com/tube-plugs/snap-in-square-plugs/

Now that I have my truck I will measure it, just wondering if they have a different style you were looking at?

Latest Discussions

Back