Tremoraholic
TOTM Winner
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2022 F-250 Tremor, 7.3
After 10 months of waiting, finally , it is in my driveway! So for all waiting, continue , it's worth it! On the hour drive home other cars were slowing down checking the truck out (not me).
I also want to thank the wonderful people on this forum that helped ease the wait time . Also the knowledge gained on this site to the point I felt comfortable on all the different functions.
So a few things that read that are true and may bother you.
1) The truck feels like it is floating, this will go away or get better with tire wear.
2) 10.7 mpg this also will improve to around 13,but my 2 year old F150 has 8400 miles so I only use truck as a truck so mpg was already considered
Jefferson Ford, GA did a great job getting it prepared quickly and honored the original price .
So for all waiting, your time will come, looking back now ten months is nothing

Attachments

• IMG_2724 (1).jpeg
    IMG_2724 (1).jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_2720.jpeg
    IMG_2720.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 311
Congrats @Creekwood Resort - I'm glad to see you finally get it! I felt the same type of floating feeling with my truck when it was new. It should go away from more miles and check those tire pressures! Dropping them will make a huge difference.
I knew the tire pressure has been discussed before, what do you recommend? Thank you I am very excited, reading manuals, getting all the Tremor month specials installed
My wife is really happy not hearing about that "Dam Truck" anymore 😳

I'm running 60 psi when I'm not towing. Here are some other threads to read with good tire pressure information:

I went 55, too. Once the tires warm up they run 58-60psi.

LOL! Thought you were talking about one of these.

Congrats on your new other "redeye". She's a beaut!

Attachments

• DYN_0376.jpg
    DYN_0376.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 40
Congrats!!!!! It's been a looooong wait for you!

I am running 50psi cold at all four corners which equates to about 56 when warm on a typical drive... Feels great!

Congrats - great looking truck! Let the fun (aka mods) begin!

Nice to see you are "grateful" for your good fortune (in spite of the wait) - world needs more of that!

Congrats - great looking truck! Let the fun (aka mods) begin!

Nice to see you are "grateful" for your good fortune (in spite of the wait) - world needs more of that!
Thank you, I am a close friend of the salesrep and met the owner of Jefferson Ford, they have no control on any of the stuff that is happening, not only in Kentucky, but the other plant and companies. It is a mess, the stories that I was told especially on the E.V. side.

Congrats on the new truck! Just got mine a couple of weeks ago.

Might have to hook up our TT and come visit your RV resort! :D

Congrats on the truck! I can’t wait to pick my rapid red tremor up next week!

Congrats on the new truck! Just got mine a couple of weeks ago.

Might have to hook up our TT and come visit your RV resort! :D
We would love to have a Tremor race up Trey mountain 😳

Congrats!!!!! It's been a looooong wait for you!

I am running 50psi cold at all four corners which equates to about 56 when warm on a typical drive... Feels great!
me 2. 50psi cold

Congrats (y)(y)

Back