Recommended Grille Guard that won’t interfere with sensors/camera?

Phatjoe

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Hi,

I’m looking to purchase an aftermarket grille guard or bull bar for my Tremor. They all seem to indicate “may interfere with front sensor and/or front camera”. Any recommendations that won’t interfere with the sensor or camera? Not sure if the manufacturers are being overly cautious.

Thx :)

I emailed Buckstop and asked.

"Our bumpers do offer a relocation spot for the adaptive cruise module. You should be able to search by year, make, and model that will list either No or Yes for the Adaptive Cruise on our website."

Made in E Oregon by good people.

A Buckstop on some beater with the ACC module...

6937E9B7-CEAD-4724-962F-A58699E844F5.jpeg

A Buckstop on some beater with the ACC module...

View attachment 17150
Ack! I'm just not getting the need for ACC when it interferes so much with what people want to do with a Super Duty (plow for example)... no moving it out of the way for that. I'm not one for even using regular cruise control that often, but if I did, I am never tailgaiting someone so hard that I need the truck to back me off automatically. I know very well how to hit the Coast and Resume buttons, I just don't get this option.

I guess I enjoy being "active" and alert in my driving?

Different strokes. I like it. But then I'm also partial to a flight director system. Call me lazy. ;)

Different strokes. I like it. But then I'm also partial to a flight director system. Call me lazy. ;)
I get drunk and like other people to drive me home, that hasn't happened in at least a year, but I like my autopilot systems to at least be friendly to any modification I'd like to do without looking like a 6th grade science project. That's one ugly bumper! :p

Several years ago, my wifes Mercedes came with Adaptive Cruise. Fell in love. Today, It's like LED headlights, if it doesn't have it, I'm not interested.

Several years ago, my wifes Mercedes came with Adaptive Cruise. Fell in love. Today, It's like LED headlights, if it doesn't have it, I'm not interested.
I feel the same way about blind spot monitoring. If I can get it on a $20k Kia...I should be able to get on any car priced above that....

Back