Receiver hitches?

I absolutely love my 2.5” Weigh Safe.

Knowing tongue weight in the F350 isn’t as crucial to me as it was on my Raptor, but dang is it nice still knowing, and being all aluminum is perfect here in the winter months.

Attachments

• 0CB8AF6F-8BC9-4496-973B-851BE2802882.jpeg
    0CB8AF6F-8BC9-4496-973B-851BE2802882.jpeg
    554 KB · Views: 147
I've got the BW 7". Seems to work with most of the trailers I've used so far. Mostly utility ones but the drop seem sufficient

Okay where is the best place to buy the 3" shank B&W?

And how much out of level is the 5.5" drop? I don't want the 7" dongle hanging down when I'm off-roading but I also don't take my hitch off because of how frequently I am using it.

And last, why does the B&W website refer to it as 5" drop but everyone else says 4"? Same part number!

And how much out of level is the 5.5" drop? I don't want the 7" dongle hanging down when I'm off-roading but I also don't take my hitch off because of how frequently I am using it.

And last, why does the B&W website refer to it as 5" drop but everyone else says 4"? Same part number!

I’ve been waiting for my 3” shank 7” b&w from etrailer for 3 weeks now... said they had 1 in stock when i ordered. Guess not. estimate says 3 more weeks. Haven’t found one anywhere else.

The 3” B&Ws with 7” drop can be a bit of a unicorn right now. Try these folks:

https://www.alphaofms.com/

If they don’t have one in stock, ask them to take your name and call you as soon as they do.

I’ve been waiting for my 3” shank 7” b&w from etrailer for 3 weeks now... said they had 1 in stock when i ordered. Guess not. estimate says 3 more weeks. Haven’t found one anywhere else.
Just ordered the B&W 3" Tow & Stow, 7" drop yesterday. Really like those Bulletproof hitches as well!

i

try Hamms Tire if your near Fort Worth

3" weigh safe w/ 10" drop

Using an Andersen - fairly light weight, aluminum so no rust, -
gets the job done.
FE2D2855-3E8F-40EF-9ADD-AA64027BF6AA.png

3F268892-5590-4F63-8F55-5BB9E3ADE33C.jpeg

Last edited:
Andersen makes a very nice hitch. I've used them on my last two trucks and have always been happy. I just received my B&W 7" drop the other day....much heavier compared to the Andersen, but then again, it's steel and has a few more features that I wanted.

Finally got my Weigh Safe 6” drop with 3” drawbar. I recommend 8” if you have a standard trailer. 6” on the lowest setting for my utility trailer (full size 14x7 cargo) keeps the front just tiny bit high. Not to the point of being an issue, but I guess hitch was a little higher then I thought. Had 8” on last truck, but I swear I measured it being 2” higher then tremor. ??‍♂️ BTW the black cerakote looks amazing.

Attachments

• AB3A8068-7F3B-4F24-8C1D-1A65155E85BA.jpeg
    AB3A8068-7F3B-4F24-8C1D-1A65155E85BA.jpeg
    505.2 KB · Views: 252
  • D60D8804-B09F-48F0-B691-AABAB025341C.jpeg
    D60D8804-B09F-48F0-B691-AABAB025341C.jpeg
    358.1 KB · Views: 258
@BacaraTremor where did you get the things your safety chains are hooked to? is the trailer loaded?

@BacaraTremor where did you get the things your safety chains are hooked to? is the trailer loaded?

Got the D-Rings at local hardware store. Stainless 5/8 and rated for WLL above my toy hauler. Trailer isn’t loaded, but last night when I had it loaded (about 500 tongue) it looked exactly like it does in pic. Haha. Little light for the SD. My toy hauler at 1,850 drops quite a bit.

Finally got my Weigh Safe 6” drop with 3” drawbar. I recommend 8” if you have a standard trailer. 6” on the lowest setting for my utility trailer (full size 14x7 cargo) keeps the front just tiny bit high. Not to the point of being an issue, but I guess hitch was a little higher then I thought. Had 8” on last truck, but I swear I measured it being 2” higher then tremor. ??‍♂️ BTW the black cerakote looks amazing.

That in 8” is exactly what I want!

Back