Rear and front wheels sit differently

SO the axles are within spec, and the body is off. ??????
That I don't know yet. I took it to a dealership and they kind of blew it off so I went to a different dealership who agreed that it didn't look right and he took some pictures and ran it up to Ford Engineering. Waiting on a response from him. Side note, I had the truck built via a dealership closer to Detroit because they said they could get me the truck within 4-5 months and the salesmen is a friends uncle so I am trying to deal with dealerships that I didn't purchase the truck from.

I think youre looking at a mudflap angle more than an axle out of alignment. The top of the tire looks close to the same but the bottom looks more tucked cause that mudflap angles out more.

I think youre looking at a mudflap angle more than an axle out of alignment. The top of the tire looks close to the same but the bottom looks more tucked cause that mudflap angles out more.
I thought that at first as well and was hoping that was the case but it's not. Still waiting to hear back from dealership.

Damnit, I never noticed this until I read this thread. Just checked mine and my passenger side rear pokes out 1/4-1/2 more than my driver side rear tire.

Yea man, same I read a 2022 post about it and checked mine and sure enough. Hopefully more people bring their trucks in and complain and force ford to correct it.

Damnit, I never noticed this until I read this thread. Just checked mine and my passenger side rear pokes out 1/4-1/2 more than my driver side rear tire.
You talking 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch?

I think a lot of the rear axles sit this way in the super duty. Both of mine have recently. (22 and 24). The 22 was bought back due to a driveline vibration that they could never correct. I’m not sure it had anything to do with the axle being off center but the driveshaft had .040” oscillation.

I think it has to do with the way the frame is made. There isn’t any way to correct it that I know of because it would either have to have new spring perches welded on or new spring hangers. The bed has locators that pin it to the frame and is not adjustable.

As long as it doesn’t cause a drivability issue, I can’t see any reason to correct unless just for appearance which can be corrected with a spacer on the short side. I’d be very surprised if Ford does anything about it

As far as the front, an adjustable track bar will remedy this

Back