• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

plethoragreen

Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 7.3 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
I was one of the first to jump on the delete tremor sticker bandwagon as I just really hate stickers. Ruins clean looks most of the time. Having said that I don't mind the Tremor sticker on Silver Spruce. It's a bit muted and not standoutish. My wife likes it, I had planned on removing. So poll it is..... what should I do?

IMG_20200822_144255.jpg

I think the back corner looks better with a sticker. But I don’t like the tremor sticker and really don’t like the name tremor. In another thread, someone suggested FX4T - I kind of like that idea.

i am the same delete all stickers but idk the sticker does look cool .... idk how i feel i only do stickers on the windows not on the Paint

i am the same delete all stickers but idk the sticker does look cool .... idk how i feel i only do stickers on the windows not on the Paint
I agree. Much sooner than a truck or paint job - stickers will decay, edges lift, and/or they fade by then there is a permanent difference in paint. Windows are an ok place to demonstrate allegiances, support, etc - stickers can deteriorate, but leave no trace on windows , and be replaced not matter how aged the adhesive gets.

Yeah, it's a Tremor and it always will be regardless of whether or not you have a sticker. However to the avg person, you're just another lifted super duty without it. The Tremor sticker creates a talking point when people check out your truck, esp since it's new to the super duty line up. I'll keep mine on there.

Yeah, it's a Tremor and it always will be regardless of whether or not you have a sticker. However to the avg person, you're just another lifted super duty without it. The Tremor sticker creates a talking point when people check out your truck, esp since it's new to the super duty line up. I'll keep mine on there.
Good point
I voted no but I really have to wait ? to see mine first hand in 6-8 weeks, can I change my vote in late October lol
It is not bad in pics of the Magnetic color

Personally it looks way better without it. Anyone that knows what a Tremor is doesn't need the sticker to identify the truck.
That depends. How many guys changed the tires and wheels on the truck? That's probably the only thing that really identifies the truck. Other than the wheels that come on it, nothing else really identifies it as a Tremor aside from the sticker. If you're staying with the stock Tremor then sure, people that know what they're looking at will know it's a tremor but most people that don't will just see a lifted super duty.

Personally it looks way better without it. Anyone that knows what a Tremor is doesn't need the sticker to identify the truck.
There’s 3 ways to id. Stickers black wheels, and raptor steps. Without the sticker and aftermarket it is just any other lifted Superduty by looks.

Each to their own I just think my truck looks cleaner without it. I think this world can support both Pro and Anti sticker folks.
This world is not big enough for the both of us! You're either with us or against us! Get on the sticker train or get run over! Damn antisticks ruining the neighborhood! Lmfao j/k

I'l keep mine just so I don't blend in with the thousands of plain old boring, lifted super duties littering Texas :D

And since March, I've had at least a dozen people ask about the Tremor package. Most people haven't heard of it.

There’s 3 ways to id. Stickers black wheels, and raptor steps. Without the sticker and aftermarket it is just any other lifted Superduty by looks.

The Tremor specific red shocks, if you are close enough to see them.

The Tremor specific red shocks, if you are close enough to see them.
I forgot about the shorty front air dam. Haha.

I people don’t know what a Tremor they will have know clue as to both of these as well.

I didn't pay the $1075 for the Raptor stickers when I ordered my current truck (exterior graphics package), or the $900 for the hood stickers (hood graphics package). So, I get the clean look, and being sticker free.

That said, when I get my Tremor, those stickers will be staying. As with most things, do what you think looks good.

Most things... Not all. There ARE limits. But you probably wouldn't need a poll for the things that cross that line.

Back