Re: Tremor Sticker Delete

Remove Tremor Sticker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
02B7B35B-269F-40E2-85F2-6F75182543C0.jpeg

Did flat black on my agate black. Stealthy

I can't decide how I feel about the “Tremor” sticker....
I’m on my 4th one....lol
I think the last picture looks the best. The red in it goes with the tail lights. The black with the rims.

Your so FUCKING WRONG BRO. And FUCK NO DID I BUY A 90,000$ truck for the decal.I bought that truck to roll through 33” of water, roll over any kind of rocks, ride through some crazy ass mountain trails, and because I love the best of shit. I own 3 Bad ass Harleys. I have a Jaguar F Pace SVR that is so bad ass it goes 173MPH stock. My wife drives a sick 2020 Rang Rover and a Mustang Convertible. I was a Structural Union IRONWORKER working in NCY as a connector putting up 70-100 story buildings hanging by my balls. Could have fallen to my death so many times. I was a High Brown Belt in Jujitsu.
I’m saying be proud of who you are what you got. You don’t need to rip off a decal and not show your colors. SO LOULD AND MOTHER FUCKING PROUD BROTHER MAN.
But like I said different strokes for different folks is what my old man taught me growing up. But he also said be proud of who you’re and what you got.
Having a few drinks tonight and didn’t want to offend you. Sorry if I came off hot and heavy. I like this site and the different options people have. Even yours.
NY TREMOR OWNER PROUD OF THAT MOTHER FUCKING STICKER. THATS IT. TEAR YOURS OFF IT IS YOUR TRUCK.
Union Strong Brother! IBEW here

I see no value in being a walking billboard. And I don't feel the need to try to look cool by having a Tremor sticker on my truck.

But I don't hate it either. It's funny because I don't see anyone talking about taking off the 250 or 350 badges from the front fender. I guess if it's easy to remove it's different and worth talking about.

I see no value in being a walking billboard. And I don't feel the need to try to look cool by having a Tremor sticker on my truck.

But I don't hate it either. It's funny because I don't see anyone talking about taking off the 250 or 350 badges from the front fender. I guess if it's easy to remove it's different and worth talking about.
Everyone had a different opinion on that. I will just add that my wife saw a Tremor in the parking lot the other day, and was very excited to see it. She said she noticed the Tremor sticker. Thats how she realized it was a Tremor. I ride some badass Harleys and one is a CVO and you wouldnt remove the emblem that says its a CVO. I ride a Jajuar F Pace SVR and would never take of the SVR emblem, it shows thats its special Jaguar. So different strokes for different folks. Oh well its your truck tear it off if you want.

Last edited:

I do not hate it either. I removed the black part surrounding my Raptor stickers, but left the word Raptor on both sides. Since the Tremor sticker is very plain, I will probably just leave it.

On an interesting side note, the pictures on the Ford Build and Price website for the 2021 Carbonized Gray do not show a Tremor sticker on either side, so I might not be getting one on mine!

Last edited:
Back