Ray's Antimatter Blue Lariat 6.7L Build

Added an aux back up camera since we’re removing the tailgate. Took 10 minutes to install. Super easy with the harness

https://camerasource.com/2017-super-duty-w-360-view-mini-universal-trailer-cam-2512.html

B56A03F9-4F32-47AA-9C33-6C8A08F90087.jpeg

I could probably do anything. Wanting to keep it grey to keep costs down since the front and rear are already grey. Just don’t want to look like a retiree ?

I know, the Retiree look sucks, but thats just life. Writ'n checks like we saved for someth'n .. crazy old fools ..

IMG_1392.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

Diode dynamics flush mount ssc2’s finally arrived. Ordered them on Black Friday.... ?

Here are some quick phone pics.
Aux 1 fog is the backlit/ marker light function that diode dynamics offers
Aux 2 fog is full power lighting
Aux 3 rear floods (full power)

Fronts are a Pro amber fog
Rears are a sSport amber flood beam

98244C17-7766-4ABE-A4B8-048ACDAF653C.jpeg

5E644F53-5750-4CED-8E46-2E52BC3D16D7.jpeg

Which amber lights did you get? I looked at their site and some are 12 weeks out.
Diode dynamics ssc2 pro amber fog for the front and sport amber flood for the rear. I ordered mine on Black Friday, received it last week ?

Probably should’ve just left the 3.25 factory block in and not reverse level lol. It definitely would’ve been level with the stock block + camper. I think I’ll be adding ride rite air springs to help with the load
7FF1F330-C9F8-46C7-8E1F-D40EB66C3E51.jpeg

Last edited:
Probably should’ve just left the 3.25 factory block in and not reverse level lol. It definitely would’ve been level with the stock block + camper. I think I’ll be adding ride rite air springs to help with the load View attachment 20977
Love the new camper, Ray! Excited to see some upcoming adventure pics! Can't wait til I get my new camper in August.

Can you post a close up picture of your fog lights without the lights on? I was looking at the SS2 and the f250 SS3 kit that they have for sale and wondered why you went with the ss2? How did you wire them up? Beautiful truck by the way!

Can you post a close up picture of your fog lights without the lights on? I was looking at the SS2 and the f250 SS3 kit that they have for sale and wondered why you went with the ss2? How did you wire them up? Beautiful truck by the way!
Thanks! Ss3 do not fit in the pocket if you have the oem led fog.
Wired them to the oem upfitter switches

Thanks!! What camper did you get??
I ended up going for an Outfitter Apex 8. Upgrading from an old FWC. I know choosing a camper is so dependent on personal preferences, but Outfitter seemed to check all the boxes of what I needed. Also I had a lot of customization I was wanting at the point of manufacture and the owner of the relatively small Outfitter shop seemed much more amenable to those requests than any of the other manufacturers I contacted.

Latest Discussions

Back