Ray's Antimatter Blue Lariat 6.7L Build

C3F97989-F361-4FCF-8ABC-D559889D04FF.jpeg

No joke. I'm living vicariously through his build thread while imagining his Tremor with a single tailgate ?

We’re just about to pick up our camper at the end of the month.
Gonna rip off all of the RV decals and wrap it light grey to match the front and rear of the camper that’s already grey. Can’t wait!
Can’t decide if we just go plain or add a little decal ??‍♂️
37DEBCF9-C1E5-466B-A024-E4CEACF3161C.jpeg

Last edited:
Gonna rip off all of the RV decals and wrap it light grey to match the front and rear of the camper that’s already grey. Can’t wait!
View attachment 18567
Dude stoked for this!!

View attachment 18567
I agree it needs a lil something, is 2 tone an option? Kinda like a 2 tone enclosed trailer?

I agree it needs a lil something, is 2 tone an option? Kinda like a 2 tone enclosed trailer?
I could probably do anything. Wanting to keep it grey to keep costs down since the front and rear are already grey. Just don’t want to look like a retiree ?

I could probably do anything. Wanting to keep it grey to keep costs down since the front and rear are already grey. Just don’t want to look like a retiree ?
Kinda like this? Idk

Attachments

• 54524D3D-FB38-4864-965F-F8A04CEA9604.jpeg
    54524D3D-FB38-4864-965F-F8A04CEA9604.jpeg
    498.5 KB · Views: 92
Back