Rate my build or make it better

HTremor

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Tremor 7.3L
I just ordered my F250 Tremor. Been a long time coming, and I am excited to be graduating from my F150 and able to tow my trailer with more confidence. Here is what I ordered:
  • F250 Lariat in carbonized gray - 7.3L V8 4.3 ratio
  • Lariat sport appearance package
  • Lariat ultimate package
  • Ultimate trailer tow camera system and pro trailer backup assist
  • Upfitter switches
  • Adaptive cruise control
  • Ford spray-in bedliner
  • Quad beam LED lights
  • Adaptive steering system
Did I miss anything a seasoned Tremor owner would recommend? Any guesses on where my Payload will land?

Why not the Puck System for 5th wheels "JUST In Case" ?
I am not familiar with the Puck System. Is that just 5th wheel prep? Don't plan on having a 5th wheel (I like bumper towing), but in the off chance I change my mind, is that hard or not possible to do later?

I just ordered my F250 Tremor. Been a long time coming, and I am excited to be graduating from my F150 and able to tow my trailer with more confidence. Here is what I ordered:
  • F250 Lariat in carbonized gray - 7.3L V8 4.3 ratio
  • Lariat sport appearance package
  • Lariat ultimate package
  • Ultimate trailer tow camera system and pro trailer backup assist
  • Upfitter switches
  • Adaptive cruise control
  • Ford spray-in bedliner
  • Quad beam LED lights
  • Adaptive steering system
Did I miss anything a seasoned Tremor owner would recommend? Any guesses on where my Payload will land?
Rain sensing wipers and heated steering wheel if u live anywhere cold.

Big, massive +1 to carpet delete. Also the rain sensing wipers for the heated steering wheel.

Also throw in the garage door opener. Cheap and doesn't come with Lariat Ultimate (annoyingly).

Consider the dual alternators/batteries (397 amp alternators) if you might ever get the Ford winch. May also be useful to have the additional alternator power for anything else.

If it was me I would get rid of the Adaptive Steering. It seems to be the number one issue with build delay. I assume this is not your first truck or first 3/4 ton. Meaning that you spent your whole life with out it, do you really need it now? I would also not add the spray in bed line, another delay item from all info I have heard, read, seen. Why not go dual batters and the Bigger Amp? You may want to consider the rear wheel well liners, front too depending on what add ons you are thinking about. A couple of niceties are the heated rear seats and heated steering with rain sensing whippers. Not to expensive, Just a few thoughts

OP should have mentioned he’s in San Diego.

Dying at all of the “add heated X” comments. 😂

My other clarifying question would be: What are you planning on towing?

Totally missed his location but based on that you dont need heated anything. Just ceramic window tint and a rack for the boards. ha ha

Yet when its 60º you see Californians with heavy jackets, gloves and hats on, thinking its colder than hell. I can see them still needing heated steering wheels.

@Michark0906 my truck is similar except no AS and I have the dual battery/397a alternator. My door sticker payload is 2720lbs.

Funny, I saw "Mich" and "906" in his username and immediately thought he was from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan (906 being the area code). Definitely heated wheel territory there!!

I did as well - not sure if needed (or even an option?) on the 7.3
Not an option for the 7.3. That's a diesel only thing because the diesel engines take so long to warm up.

When you delete the carpet, what are you left with in the cab?
A pretty high quality vinyl, that includes sound deadening/insulation underneath it. At least with the 22MY you still get attachment points for the front floor mats, like you would with the carpet.

Back