đź“· TOTM Raspy - September 2022 Tremor of the Month Winner!

fordtremor-sept22.jpg

This month was close, with only two votes separating first and second place! We had a total of 30 entries and 96 votes. It came down to the last day before we had a clear winner. I'd like to be the first to congratulate @Raspy for winning the September 2022 Tremor of the Month! I'd also like to give a shout-out to @TellurideTremor for coming in a close 2nd, and @JTredway landing in third.

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! If you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all the other awesome Tremors here:

The next contest will start on the first of October!

Last edited:
Nice work everyone!

This month was close, with only two votes separating first and second place! We had a total of 30 entries and 96 votes. It came down to the last day before we had a clear winner. I'd like to be the first to congratulate @Raspy for winning the September 2022 Tremor of the Month! I'd also like to give a shout-out to @TellurideTremor for coming in a close 2nd, and @JTredway landing in third.

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Coming in a very close second place was @7.3zilla350. If you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all the other awesome Tremors here:

Congratulations!

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Coming in a very close second place was @7.3zilla350. If you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all the other awesome Tremors here:

Congrats! Red must be the ticket to winning! The theme/story of this photo shows a lot of the Tremor capabilities of not just going over a rock, but how you use it to have fun!

Back