TOTM Raspy - September 2022 Tremor of the Month Winner!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
fordtremor-sept22.jpg

This month was close, with only two votes separating first and second place! We had a total of 30 entries and 96 votes. It came down to the last day before we had a clear winner. I'd like to be the first to congratulate @Raspy for winning the September 2022 Tremor of the Month! I'd also like to give a shout-out to @TellurideTremor for coming in a close 2nd, and @JTredway landing in third.

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! If you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all the other awesome Tremors here:

The next contest will start on the first of October!

Last edited:

Cuervo

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Spouse
Current Ride
2022 F350 6.7 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
Current Ride #2
2002 GTI
First Responder
Behind the scenes
Nice work everyone!

Whiskey

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F350 Tremor
First Responder
Firefighter/EMT

This month was close, with only two votes separating first and second place! We had a total of 30 entries and 96 votes. It came down to the last day before we had a clear winner. I'd like to be the first to congratulate @Raspy for winning the September 2022 Tremor of the Month! I'd also like to give a shout-out to @TellurideTremor for coming in a close 2nd, and @JTredway landing in third.

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Coming in a very close second place was @7.3zilla350. If you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all the other awesome Tremors here:

Congratulations!

Creekwood Resort

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2022 F-250 Tremor, 7.3

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Coming in a very close second place was @7.3zilla350. If you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all the other awesome Tremors here:

Congrats! Red must be the ticket to winning! The theme/story of this photo shows a lot of the Tremor capabilities of not just going over a rock, but how you use it to have fun!