Raptor to Tremor

FordOnly

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
Marines
Current Ride
2018 Raptor
Long time Raptor owner on #3 ...(2) 6.2 and 2018 ...about to pull the trigger on a 7.3 tremor and get rid of my raptor...Love the truck ready to get back into V8 ....anyone do the switch and have regrets ?

Kept my 6.2 Raptor they are different animals love them both but very different.

IMG_5171.jpeg

Kept my 2014 raptor, greatest truck ever made. Tremor is great but definitely isn't a raptor in any way.

I had a 2012 Raptor, then a 2018 Raptor (total POS), so happy to be into a solid, strong, big block engine :)

Welcome! ?

Just picked up my tremor last night. Traded in my 2013 raptor. So happy that I made the jump.

Welcome to the club, many current and former Raptor owners with Tremors here. I do miss my old 12 Raptor some times but Tremor makes me miss it a little less.

Well...first truck fell through when dealer offered me 49k for my 2018 raptor...Truck is perfect ....on to the next may just order

I had a 6.2 Raptor and it was an absolute brute, loved it. Because it was a SCREW, my growing sons, seemingly overnight, could no longer fit on the smaller back seat, so I traded it for a '19 F-250 Lariat, also 6.2. I really "like" the '19, but it's not my Raptor. I now have a 2021 Tremor ordered and the '19 is for sale. Really excited about the Tremor.

MB

Back