Raptor Steering Wheel Mod - Super Duty Tremor

Under the airbag, there is the Adaptive Steering Motor...due to its physical presence under the horn/airbag it isnt possible. We are presently working on a work around that I think most here would really like.

I had a raptor steering wheel on my F150 with the help of Boosted Grey Goose's product -- if anyone can make this happen ... he can. I knew of the adaptive steering issue when I got the Tremor ... had I realized that Boosted Grey Goose was working on this (which he wasn't at the time) I would have taken the raptor wheel off the F150...

Anyway to add the just the paddle shifters to the stick steering wheel?
Not easily, however, this is exactly what we are looking to do! We have a few of the oem steering wheels from Ford that are specific to trucks with adaptive steering. The finished product will not be inexpensive as it will be a new steering wheel custom fitted with oem paddle shifters!

Not easily, however, this is exactly what we are looking to do! We have a few of the oem steering wheels from Ford that are specific to trucks with adaptive steering. The finished product will not be inexpensive as it will be a new steering wheel custom fitted with oem paddle shifters!
If I don't have adaptive steering? It sounds like it can not be done, or simply easier to do with a new steering wheel....
What is the cost of the Raptor steering wheel and paddles currently?

Sure, if you don’t bill yourself to do the job. Doesn’t look like much to it. And you’ll need a harness from Boosted Goose - waiting on the pricing for Tremor Forum members, etc.
Correct! This is a rather easy install. there are several youtube videos showing how to physically replace the steering wheel. :)

i have been having tranny issues with mine. well, not issues, but the shifting is horrible. i have been using the +- on the gear selector lever before i decide to try and do this mod. so all i need is a wiring harness and the wheel? im assuming you have to select M instead of D?

Under the airbag, there is the Adaptive Steering Motor...due to its physical presence under the horn/airbag it isnt possible. We are presently working on a work around that I think most here would really like.

Any news on how this is coming along?

i have been having tranny issues with mine. well, not issues, but the shifting is horrible. i have been using the +- on the gear selector lever before i decide to try and do this mod. so all i need is a wiring harness and the wheel? im assuming you have to select M instead of D?
I am also interested in hearing about this question. Anyone?

Also, @BoostedGreyGooseDesigns is there a way to add adaptive cruise control to a Non-adaptive cruise control using one of your harnesses? (I know there is other mods required) But I have seen folks on F-150 adding this feature

I am also interested in hearing about this question. Anyone?

Also, @BoostedGreyGooseDesigns is there a way to add adaptive cruise control to a Non-adaptive cruise control using one of your harnesses? (I know there is other mods required) But I have seen folks on F-150 adding this feature
Its been a while since I did this to my personal truck, then later I swapped out my main floor harness engine harness and main dash harness with those from a Platinum because of all the other upgrades I was doing, but you dont need a custom harness for this as there is a Ford harness that is meant for this... its the front bumper harness that connects to the radar sensor in front of the truck. Iirc there is only a few wire modifications that need to be made at C210 or C211 for power... but the rest is pretty much straight forward. You will need a custom harness for the HUD module that is part of this upgrade however. Search the F150forum.com for the write up on this.

Latest Discussions

Back