Raptor Steering Wheel Mod - Super Duty Tremor

If we have enough interest, maybe I could organize a group buy to get a better deal.. thoughts?
We would be willing to generate a special FordTremor.com only GB discount code with enough interest. I will be contacting the admin(s) for their blessing to maybe become a supporting vendor to be able to offer much more detail.

We would be willing to generate a special FordTremor.com only GB discount code with enough interest. I will be contacting the admin(s) for their blessing to maybe become a supporting vendor to be able to offer much more detail.

I'm interested.

Would you also PM me with everything needed to make the switch from a F250 Tremor (no adaptive steering) wheel to a heated Raptor wheel (with paddle functionality)? Thanks!

I cannot send PMs atm...but we are working on several harnesses for the new SD.... so im sure with enough interest we can offer single or pkg deals to take care of all interested. Again, just waiting to chat with admin so we are in forum compliance.

Would you also PM me with everything needed to make the switch from a F250 Tremor (no adaptive steering) wheel to a heated Raptor wheel (with paddle functionality)? Thanks!

@BoostedGreyGooseDesigns - Can you post everything needed to make the switch from a F250 Tremor (no adaptive steering) wheel to a heated Raptor wheel (with paddle functionality) in this thread along with a link to buy the harness?

@BoostedGreyGooseDesigns - Can you post everything needed to make the switch from a F250 Tremor (no adaptive steering) wheel to a heated Raptor wheel (with paddle functionality) in this thread along with a link to buy the harness?
If the truck already has a heated steering wheel, all that would be needed would be the paddle shifter harness and obviously a Raptor steering wheel with the heated option.

If this truck did not come with a heated steering wheel, the above remains the same however a few parts are needed.

Required Parts:

Clockspring: HL3Z-14A664-B

Heat control module: DG9Z-14B561-A

Retainer pins: CU5Z-14A163-A (qty 3)

The upgrade to enable the heated option on a truck that did not originally come with this option also requires programming with FORScan to enable this oem feature/function in the BCM, FCIM, and IPC if the truck has RS (remote start)

We are working on adding a new 2020+ SD page on the website to be able to provide specific and relevant pics and info on the 2020 F250-F550. Hoping to have it up and live by next weekend. :)

If the truck already has a heated steering wheel, all that would be needed would be the paddle shifter harness and obviously a Raptor steering wheel with the heated option.

If this truck did not come with a heated steering wheel, the above remains the same however a few parts are needed.

Required Parts:

Clockspring: HL3Z-14A664-B

Heat control module: DG9Z-14B561-A

Retainer pins: CU5Z-14A163-A (qty 3)

The upgrade to enable the heated option on a truck that did not originally come with this option also requires programming with FORScan to enable this oem feature/function in the BCM, FCIM, and IPC if the truck has RS (remote start)

We are working on adding a new 2020+ SD page on the website to be able to provide specific and relevant pics and info on the 2020 F250-F550. Hoping to have it up and live by next weekend. :)

Awesome, and thanks. Is there a FordTremor.com only GB discount code?

Awesome, and thanks. Is there a FordTremor.com only GB discount code?
We will be offering very special pricing for Supporting Forum members soon! I will make a post about it. If you guys are not currently supporting members you honestly may want to do so now! It will MORE than pay for itself with this offer. Very serious! ;)

Just did this MOD on mine and before I say anything else HUGE shout out to Boosted grey goose for the help!!!!! Originally purchased harness from Pro Power Diesel it did not come with any Instruction on how to install and seemed poor quality! I was under the impression this was BGG harness IT WAS NOT! after many attempts to contact Pro Power Diesel all I got was silence!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT BUY THE HARNESS FROM PRO POWER DIESEL!!!!!!!!

I have linked BGG website the quality a support are second to none!!!!

As for the function it works great and the Raptor steering wheel is AWESOME compared to the factory installed wheel!!! If you dont have adaptive steering or Pro Backup Ass just do it!!! You will not regret!!!

Again huge TKS to Lawrence, Emily, Jessica, and Matt at BGG I wish you guys & girls continued success.............!

Wait, it won’t work if the truck is equipped with pro backup assist?

I understand it won’t work with an adaptive steering equipped truck.
I could be wrong but I think PTBA uses the same motor as adaptive steering anyone out there confirm this?

Just did this MOD on mine and before I say anything else HUGE shout out to Boosted grey goose for the help!!!!! Originally purchased harness from Pro Power Diesel it did not come with any Instruction on how to install and seemed poor quality! I was under the impression this was BGG harness IT WAS NOT! after many attempts to contact Pro Power Diesel all I got was silence!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT BUY THE HARNESS FROM PRO POWER DIESEL!!!!!!!!

I have linked BGG website the quality a support are second to none!!!!

As for the function it works great and the Raptor steering wheel is AWESOME compared to the factory installed wheel!!! If you dont have adaptive steering or Pro Backup Ass just do it!!! You will not regret!!!

Again huge TKS to Lawrence, Emily, Jessica, and Matt at BGG I wish you guys & girls continued success.............!
Very happy to be a small part of your build. Thank you for the trust. It never goes unnoticed! Our clients are fanatical, just like us! Appreciate the kind words. Will share this with the rest of the team tomorrow. :)

Back