Rapid Red Ford Tremors

I stopped by my local dealership today to take a look at their first Rapid Red Tremor that hit the lot. Looks really good!

rapid-red-tremor6.jpeg

rapid-red-tremor5.jpeg

rapid-red-tremor1.jpeg

rapid-red-tremor2.jpeg

rapid-red-tremor3.jpeg

I owned a Ruby red f150 and now a rapid red f250. My opinion, the difference is a name change .......

Thanks, that was going to be my guess. The upcharge is the same, I heard from the bodyshop guy when I had to get my Expy repaired that the reason is they actually have to layer on extra coats. I really do love the color.

My bank account now lives in fear of a 7.3 Rapid Red popping up in TX.

Hey all. New here and am thinking of trading in my 2020 Raptor for a 2020 Rapid Red Tremore with the lariat trim. Reason is, we just bought a light RV due to constraints in towing with the Raptor and I think we want to upgrade but need a better towing capability. Anyone have any thoughts in general or came from a Raptor?

Hey all. New here and am thinking of trading in my 2020 Raptor for a 2020 Rapid Red Tremore with the lariat trim. Reason is, we just bought a light RV due to constraints in towing with the Raptor and I think we want to upgrade but need a better towing capability. Anyone have any thoughts in general or came from a Raptor?
Lots of us did. A surprising number, and pretty much for that same reason. Towing.

It was hard for me to give up the Raptor, but not being able to tow our own travel trailer wasn't really a long term option. There's also a person or more here who kept their Raptor to go along with their Tremor. Not really an option for most. I haven't had a chance to wheel much yet, but it seems like it'll be more capable than me in most cases.

Last edited:
Lots of us did. A surprising number, and pretty much for that same reason. Towing.

It was hard for me to give up the Raptor, but not being to tow our own travel trailer wasn't really a long term option. There's also a person or more here who kept their Raptor to go along with their Tremor. Not really an option for most. I haven't had a chance to wheel much yet, but it seems like it'll be more capable than me in most cases.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I wasn’t looking necessarily for an RV, but we were limited in choices once we decided we wanted one.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I wasn’t looking necessarily for an RV, but we were limited in choices once we decided we wanted one.
Here's a couple threads to read through...

Back