Rapid Red Ford Tremors

We’ve had ours for over a week now, but adding to this thread since we got the Rapid Red

6861F489-A22A-4BF0-B404-C7D101F5A10B.jpeg

Crazy prices on those innov8 wheels but I get it. IMO unless I'm driving a trophy truck or hardcore offroading, I can get 2-3 sets of wheels for the price of the innov8s lol
A bit off topic but I noticed in your signature that you have a 22 on order. Did Ford give you an ETA? I've heard it could be up to a year! This is also for anyone who recently ordered/received their Tremor. How long did you have to wait and if still waiting how long were you quoted? I'm just curious because I plan on ordering a 22 and want to attempt to time delivery with my Carli system.

I'm just curious because I plan on ordering a 22 and want to attempt to time delivery with my Carli system.
I believe you would have a better chance of sitting down tonight and figuring out the calculations for a successful moon landing.

I believe you would have a better chance of sitting down tonight and figuring out the calculations for a successful moon landing.
But in all seriousness, my best suggestion would be to get them both ordered ASAP or as finances (and the wife) will permit. This is a wild world of purchasing and shipping we are living in theses days. Good luck and post pictures! We love pictures! ???

But in all seriousness, my best suggestion would be to get them both ordered ASAP or as finances (and the wife) will permit. This is a wild world of purchasing and shipping we are living in theses days. Good luck and post pictures! We love pictures! ???
+1 to this. Right now builds seem to be moving pretty smoothly for the most part, but that could change really quickly so coordinating is difficult. Also Carli is having their own delays.

There’s a risk factor ordering something as expensive as a Carli kit without even having a VIN, but if you’re truly committed to the truck you could order now. Other option is wait for a VIN and then order, though you’re more likely to have the suspension show up after the truck. Up to you how big of a problem that is.

A bit off topic but I noticed in your signature that you have a 22 on order. Did Ford give you an ETA? I've heard it could be up to a year! This is also for anyone who recently ordered/received their Tremor. How long did you have to wait and if still waiting how long were you quoted? I'm just curious because I plan on ordering a 22 and want to attempt to time delivery with my Carli system.
It has been pretty seamless so far with a roughly 90 day total wait (estimated). My situation is not typical though as some have similar experiences that I've had and others with 21 and 22 orders still haven't heard shit. I'd order them both sooner than later and make sure to get everything you want the first time around so you don't risk delays or not being able to make changes down the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pictures of the trucks stance on 38'S

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    534.5 KB · Views: 265
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    562.1 KB · Views: 264
  • Inkedimage2_LI.jpg
    Inkedimage2_LI.jpg
    538 KB · Views: 260