Rapid Red F350

ibeb

Tremor Junkie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 CCSB Lariat Tremor
I have my 2020 F350 Lariat 4x4 Crew on order as of 12 August. Dealer contacted me on 13 August letting me know the order was accepted and previewed for a mid-October build.

2020 F350 Lariat 4x4 Crew
Rapid Red
Front 40/20/40 bench
Lariat Ultimate
Lariat Sport
Tremor
Twin panel roof
Dual battery
Adaptive cruise
Adaptive steering
All weather mats
Ultimate Camera
5th wheel prep
Windshield wiper de-icer
Upfitter switches
Garage door opener

Can't wait for it to show up and already making some minor plans.

I have a set of the Addictive Desert Design Rock Sliders on my 2019 F150. Plan on pulling those and installing on the new rig.
Would like to add their stealth rear bumper at some point
Want to see what the exhaust sound is like and what the OEM tip is. Want to go with a black tip and may either just weld on a new tip or find/build a new setup
Tint the windows, probably just the fronts to match the rears
Front bumper at some time, but want something that is winch capable
I also have my underseat console safe and rear bench access strap that I will swap over

Will post pictures when it's here and as I start to add things. Hoping by this Christmas.

Erik

Last edited:
I have my 2020 F350 Lariat 4x4 Crew on order as of 12 August. Dealer contacted me on 13 August letting me know the order was accepted and previewed for a mid-October buld.

2020 F350 Lariat 4x4 Crew
Rapid Red
Front 40/20/40 bench
Lariat Ultimate
Lariat Sport
Tremor
Twin panel roof
Dual battery
Adaptive cruise
Adaptive steering
All weather mats
Ultimate Camera
5th wheel prep
Windshield wiper de-icer
Upfitter switches
Garage door opener

Can't wait for it to show up and already making some minor plans.

I have a set of the Addictive Desert Design Rock Sliders on my 2019 F150. Plan on pulling those and installing on the new rig.
Would like to add their stealth rear bumper
Want to see what the exhaust sound is like and what the OEM tip is. Want to go with a black tip and may either just weld on a new tip or find/build a new setup
Tint the windows, probably just the fronts to match the rears
Front bumper at some time, but want something that is winch capable

Will post pictures when it's here and as I start to add things. Hoping by this Christmas.

Erik
OEM exhaust pipe is literally just that...there is no special "tip" at least on mine, an XLT, that's how it is.

OEM exhaust pipe is literally just that...there is no special "tip" at least on mine, an XLT, that's how it is.

Just rebuilt my truck on the Ford site and it looks just like you said in the final picture, just pipe. Looks like the only package that gives you anything different is the chrome package adds a chrome exhaust tip.

Thanks

Yep it looks unfinished but whatever. Exhaust sound is muted but still audible obviously. When you remote start and are standing nearby you can definitely tell your Tremor just started up, but it isnt exactly loud. I'd say it's noticeable; that's a good way to put it. You notice it when you want to somewhat, otherwise you just don't.

Just out of curiosity, if you want a winch, why not go with the factory optional winch?

I liked the hidden aspect of the factory/Warn setup, but also know that i want to upgrade to a more stout front guard/bumper. I had a Ranchhand on the front of my 06 F150 KR and it was stout as all can be. Their finish sucks, but used the hell out of it recovering folks and even had a lady put her minvan in reverse and plow into me at a drive thru, barely a scratch to me and totaled her minivan. Thankfully the business had cameras because she tried to say I drove into her while I was stopped.....

Erik

Nothing like Rapid Red... And, the wait probably wouldn’t be as painful if I wasn’t daily reading about everyone’s nice new ride!!!

Attachments

• 768D4BCB-B378-49C0-8AC3-B31F878260CC.jpeg
    768D4BCB-B378-49C0-8AC3-B31F878260CC.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 69
I liked the hidden aspect of the factory/Warn setup, but also know that i want to upgrade to a more stout front guard/bumper. I had a Ranchhand on the front of my 06 F150 KR and it was stout as all can be. Their finish sucks, but used the hell out of it recovering folks and even had a lady put her minvan in reverse and plow into me at a drive thru, barely a scratch to me and totaled her minivan. Thankfully the business had cameras because she tried to say I drove into her while I was stopped.....

Erik
i have a land rover to the similar thing but he drove into my hitch on the back and destroyed this radiator ... i had no damage at McDonald said i backed up i said i can dash cameras ...... his land rover was towed out and be destroyed it because dumb ass was leaking antifreeze out and NEVER turn the SUV off... it overheated and it took the cops 30 mins to show up .... oil started pour out the top of the motor and i laughed as i drove away .....

i have a land rover to the similar thing but he drove into my hitch on the back and destroyed this radiator ... i had no damage at McDonald said i backed up i said i can dash cameras ...... his land rover was towed out and be destroyed it because dumb ass was leaking antifreeze out and NEVER turn the SUV off... it overheated and it took the cops 30 mins to show up .... oil started pour out the top of the motor and i laughed as i drove away .....

I have a basic dash cam now too. I got rearended in my 14 Wrangler 4 door on the freeway in stop and go traffic. My camera showed I had been stopped when the guy in the Accord hit me. I had an aftermarket solid bumper, got a couple scratches in the powder coating and bent my exhaust pipe as he went under. Folded his front end up and peeled his hood back like a sardine can. Again, I drove away and his car was totaled. I will be mounting the camera in new rig too. It would be nice if they would set up the cameras on the new vehicles to loop record whenever the truck is running.

I have a basic dash cam now too. I got rearended in my 14 Wrangler 4 door on the freeway in stop and go traffic. My camera showed I had been stopped when the guy in the Accord hit me. I had an aftermarket solid bumper, got a couple scratches in the powder coating and bent my exhaust pipe as he went under. Folded his front end up and peeled his hood back like a sardine can. Again, I drove away and his car was totaled. I will be mounting the camera in new rig too. It would be nice if they would set up the cameras on the new vehicles to loop record whenever the truck is running.
Yea have the telsa mode.... or a option to had a hdd and it just saves to the hdd... but can't always win ... but i have the VAVA Dash cam front and rear 1080p it is great i have them in 3 of my vehicles the jeeps i don't care about but they are awesome

Amazon warehouse deal for $100.... they are great .... but i paid $200 when it first came out in my F150 ... and $180 for the Edge and $101 for the F350 but they pay for themselfes

Here is a video clip ... Of this jackass that cut me off after I moved over .... But this is the quality of the video... I did make the video smaller and muted my music

Back