Attachments

• EAD655C8-372C-4C3B-B11D-C59EFF053C0B.jpeg
    EAD655C8-372C-4C3B-B11D-C59EFF053C0B.jpeg
    204.1 KB · Views: 929
  • FD6E25AD-14ED-4965-8F2D-BA312E5A1ECC.jpeg
    FD6E25AD-14ED-4965-8F2D-BA312E5A1ECC.jpeg
    225.1 KB · Views: 911
Got her done ?
did you level at all in this pic or are you going to level at all. I like the stance of the truck without it honestly and i was going to lower the rear 1.25" but i may not after all. Did the replacement bumper lower the front or rear at all.

Awesome Tremor! 👍
After having the full grill/brush guard on a few of my trucks back in the late70’s/80’s and early 90’s, I gave up on the idea because I really wasn’t impressed with the final outcome of the look and extra weight on the front end.
But obviously, from your installs, things have changed! I really like the very custom built design of both, especially the front! Are the fog lights the OEM LED’s installed into the front bumper? Or aftermarket lights?

i realize it’s an older post, but, if nothing else, it’s certainly worthy of a bump and more views by others that might have missed it the first time around. 😉

Awesome Tremor! 👍
After having the full grill/brush guard on a few of my trucks back in the late70’s/80’s and early 90’s, I gave up on the idea because I really wasn’t impressed with the final outcome of the look and extra weight on the front end.
But obviously, from your installs, things have changed! I really like the very custom built design of both, especially the front! Are the fog lights the OEM LED’s installed into the front bumper? Or aftermarket lights?

i realize it’s an older post, but, if nothing else, it’s certainly worthy of a bump and more views by others that might have missed it the first time around. 😉
Yes sir. Fog lights are oem LED’s in the front bumper. Both bumpers are ranch hand and have been line-x coated with uv protection as well. I’ll send you some pics of just the front and rear bumper if you would like? I personally can’t get enough of these trucks. Well until the 23’s that is. 🤦‍♂️

Yes sir. Fog lights are oem LED’s in the front bumper. Both bumpers are ranch hand and have been line-x coated with uv protection as well. I’ll send you some pics of just the front and rear bumper if you would like? I personally can’t get enough of these trucks. Well until the 23’s that is. 🤦‍♂️
I’ve made some other changes as well. No longer is there any chrome on the truck other than front grill and strip on tailgate latch.

did you level at all in this pic or are you going to level at all. I like the stance of the truck without it honestly and i was going to lower the rear 1.25" but i may not after all. Did the replacement bumper lower the front or rear at all.
Stock.

Back