Ranch Hand Midnight Front Bumper with Grill Guard?

Chumpyboy

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Current Ride
2015 F350 Platinum
Any one have a pic of a Tremor with Ranch Hand Midnight Front Bumper with Grill Guard? I am really interested in it, but have not seen any good photos. I have had two other Super Duty's with the Legends, but looking for a little lighter and sportier. Thanks

Any one have a pic of a Tremor with Ranch Hand Midnight Front Bumper with Grill Guard? I am really interested in it, but have not seen any good photos. I have had two other Super Duty's with the Legends, but looking for a little lighter and sportier. Thanks
Bump... I'm interested as well

Not mine but found it posted and saved it since I to am interested in getting one.

Attachments

• 890A34CC-EF92-40B4-85EE-4B83849A0752.jpeg
    890A34CC-EF92-40B4-85EE-4B83849A0752.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 929
  • F804A82E-9F0F-4EED-8C50-59D8DC441F6E.jpeg
    F804A82E-9F0F-4EED-8C50-59D8DC441F6E.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 901
Ranch Hand is now selling the Sport back bumper in Black Matte now, so from a color perspective, it will match. Not on the website but can be special ordered.

Sorry it’s not the best picture but I swapped my brush guard for the Midnight yesterday.

Attachments

• 15DFBB12-0A4C-4FD4-95CE-18203D09DCD6.jpeg
    15DFBB12-0A4C-4FD4-95CE-18203D09DCD6.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 584
I really like... I had the Legends on my other two Super dutys, much lighter, and sporty. Can you give the specs on the LED... Ranch Hand says something like 26... I think a 30 will fit? I also got the back Sport bumper on order. They do a special run for the matte black

Sorry it’s not the best picture but I swapped my brush guard for the Midnight yesterday.
looks great, is it matte black color? i was going to get it color matched to my KR stone gray. Also which rear bumper will match that?
Is your truck all stock in this pic or is there bigger tires and level in this pic?

I’m thinking that I’ll go Ranch Hand for my 22. Is the powder coat holding up well? I went Frontier on my 18 and it began to flake pretty bad.

looks great, is it matte black color? i was going to get it color matched to my KR stone gray. Also which rear bumper will match that?
Is your truck all stock in this pic or is there bigger tires and level in this pic?
It’s a matte wrinkle finish but it’s very light on the coating. If I was to order again I’d try and get it in raw finish and have my own powder coating done. Mine was all stock and still on factory tires. As far as the rear you can contact RH and they offer the sport bumper in same finish. I hadn’t done a rear, still looking for the right rear bumper.

I’m thinking that I’ll go Ranch Hand for my 22. Is the powder coat holding up well? I went Frontier on my 18 and it began to flake pretty bad.
No, it is very thin and scratched easy at my deer lease between brush and hitting the bump gate.

Back