Raiti's Tremor Review

Tremor has short bed only - not full size?

Interesting that he mentioned the softer springs and smaller sway bars making for a less connected ride. I've watched lots of reviews bash the ride quality of the Tremor, but always got the impression they disliked it because it was too stiff.

I haven't had a chance to test drive one yet, is it too disconnected and floaty and bouncey? One of the reasons I want to move on from my Expy is the thing bounces over every bump and feels like its going to fly off the road.

Interesting that he mentioned the softer springs and smaller sway bars making for a less connected ride. I've watched lots of reviews bash the ride quality of the Tremor, but always got the impression they disliked it because it was too stiff.

I haven't had a chance to test drive one yet, is it too disconnected and floaty and bouncey? One of the reasons I want to move on from my Expy is the thing bounces over every bump and feels like its going to fly off the road.
so i am compared to my 2012 F150 and the Tremor F350 feels so much better ... tight steering and feel solid at 70 even 80 mph and i have the 6.7.. now with stock psi in the tires and them being new it felt bouncey but after going to 60 in the rear it feels great and solid and not bouncey unless it is a BIG bump and MD has alot of those but i am not flying off the road just feels like i hit a bump. it is really smooth and feels as good as my F150 but my f150 steering is VERY loose and i said i feels broken when it now... but at 75 or higher the f150 with 33s doesn't feel great .... but you just have to drive the truck... i love driving the Tremor over driving my F150 .... i feel like i should sell it now but i don't want to... love the truck but the Tremor is so much more fun

The duratracs also affect the ride quite a bit. Others have noted tire swaps did wonders for the handling of the truck, albeit some upgraded certain parts of the suspension. To me the truck stock feels somewhat floaty; some guys have stated it's the tires, the duratracs. I don't feel like it's so crazy that it'll go off the road at any time.

My $.02... Test driving or taking home a brand new Tremor and the ride quality and handling suck! It's like a buckboard wagon that drifts and floats in every turn. It is 100% the fault of the Duratracs and the air pressure. As many have noted, the Duratracs do not handle well until they wear down, approx 2,000 miles. And regardless of what tire you run, 80psi on all 4 corners in an empty truck is ridiculous!

I put on some Nitto Ridge Grapplers at 65psi front, 60psi rear and the truck drives and handles like an absolute dream.

My $.02... Test driving or taking home a brand new Tremor and the ride quality and handling suck! It's like a buckboard wagon that drifts and floats in every turn. It is 100% the fault of the Duratracs and the air pressure. As many have noted, the Duratracs do not handle well until they wear down, approx 2,000 miles. And regardless of what tire you run, 80psi on all 4 corners in an empty truck is ridiculous!

I put on some Nitto Ridge Grapplers at 65psi front, 60psi rear and the truck drives and handles like an absolute dream.
Curious: Did you replace with the stock Tremor size? I’m also looking at tires.

Tremor has short bed only - not full size?

I noticed he said that truck was oxford white, but they don't make an oxford white with the sport package. That has to be star white.. Details!

I took a tire gauge when I picked mine up so I could air down if overinflated. Fronts were both right at 60 psi, passenger rear was at 80 psi, and the driver's side rear was at 95 psi. So I aired the rears down to 65 psi.

I was expecting some wandering on the highway drive home based on tire reports and was surprised at how easy it was to drive. I had zero issues on the highway and drove with three fingers on the wheel 80% of the trip.

I couldn't agree more with the handling on the stock Duratracs. I'll wait a couple of thousand miles to see if it gets any better, but if not I'm replacing them with either the Cooper AT3 XLT or BFG KO2 tires.

YOU GOT TO RIDE ONE YOURSELF. I wanted to build one but my wife insisted on me test riding one. There weren't any on LI so i waited 6 weeks for one to come in. I was the first to call on it and made it out like i needed it. My wife wanted me to test drive the raptor also. Which she wanted. So when it came in we test rode the Raptor as they got the Tremor cleaned up. The salesman said theres a full tank of gas in the Raptor be back in an hour and the Tremor should be ready. Then we got to ride the Tremor without the salesman. RODE IT LIKE I STOLE IT. She was convinced the Tremor was the one. The Raptor was much more bouncy. 10 days later I was able to order a 2021 Platinum F250 Tremor Diesel from a different dealer. Now all I do is think of my badass Ride That will probably be here around Thanksgiving. So test drive one Brother and then go get yourself one. You will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

YOU GOT TO RIDE ONE YOURSELF. I wanted to build one but my wife insisted on me test riding one. There weren't any on LI so i waited 6 weeks for one to come in. I was the first to call on it and made it out like i needed it. My wife wanted me to test drive the raptor also. Which she wanted. So when it came in we test rode the Raptor as they got the Tremor cleaned up. The salesman said theres a full tank of gas in the Raptor be back in an hour and the Tremor should be ready. Then we got to ride the Tremor without the salesman. RODE IT LIKE I STOLE IT. She was convinced the Tremor was the one. The Raptor was much more bouncy. 10 days later I was able to order a 2021 Platinum F250 Tremor Diesel from a different dealer. Now all I do is think of my badass Ride That will probably be here around Thanksgiving. So test drive one Brother and then go get yourself one. You will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

I second that. 1 week of ownership and I love it! The diesel is down right AWESOME! It's extremely smooth and quiet. This truck literarily is the Jack of all trades. Just not sold on the stock tires quite _yet_.

We test drove one, when I say we my kids and 5 foot 2 wife who drives an explorer and thinks it is gigantic. She was like was this is so smooth.

That test drive resulting in a Diesel 350 being ordered the following week.

Last edited:
I second that. 1 week of ownership and I love it! The diesel is down right AWESOME! It's extremely smooth and quiet. This truck literarily is the Jack of all trades. Just not sold on the stock tires quite _yet_.
That feeling doesn't wear off either...it just gets better.....hey after a couple of thousand miles take it in and get you some 5w40 full synthetic........then tell me how smooth and quiet that motor is!!!

That feeling doesn't wear off either...it just gets better.....hey after a couple of thousand miles take it in and get you some 5w40 full synthetic........then tell me how smooth and quiet that motor is!!!
All I can do is watch u tube videos of the Tremors since I ordered mine on Monday. It feels like I ordered it months ago. It’s going to be a long ass strenuous wait till it comes in. I think they start building 2021 first week in September. I haven’t been able to even see what the 2021 models look like from internet searches and Utube which I check every couple of hours to see if anything pops up. I can’t FUCKING WAIT TILL I GET MINE.
On another note, I went with Iconic Silver with the Platinum Trim level and of course 6.7L Powerstroke. I also really liked the Velocity Blue which makes the badges stand out. So I love the look of your truck. Great choice my brother. Is it a Lariat. Best of luck with it. Drive it like you stole it. That’s what always say and do with everything I ride. PEACE MY FRIEND AND ENJOY YOUR SICK ASS TRUCK THIS WEEKEND. ✌️

Back