Radio station control issues

jadam8304

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor
Has anyone had any problems with the radio station controls changing their locations on their own after you select them? For example if I have a country station all the way to the right and I select it it jumps all the way to the left. But it’s no longer the country station. The icon for the country stations there but the original programmed station At that location comes on when I touch that button. They seem to bounce back-and-forth and the icons for the stations change. I also have issues with station icons appearing that were never programmed into the radio. Then when I select that It will change back to what I originally saved. Any ideas?

not had that issue but for some reason my radio defaults to xm radio everytime I start the truck and I dont even have xm activated so that is annoying. i have heard you can disable xm in forscan but havent done it yet.

I have this same problem with my '21!!!

1 and 2 are local FM presets - 3 and 4 are XM channels. When 3 or 4 is selected it makes 1 and 2 mirror 3 and 4. If I switch back to 1 or 2 then it restores everything to normal. It has been driving me crazy

I vaguely remember something like this going on when I first got mine. I believe it's how the preset "pages" pan through as you go. It auto scrolls from side to side. My solution? I removed all the "pages" except one and just program 6 and called it a day. No way to side scroll.

I vaguely remember something like this going on when I first got mine. I believe it's how the preset "pages" pan through as you go. It auto scrolls from side to side. My solution? I removed all the "pages" except one and just program 6 and called it a day. No way to side scroll.
How do you remove the pages?

I have this same problem with my '21!!!

1 and 2 are local FM presets - 3 and 4 are XM channels. When 3 or 4 is selected it makes 1 and 2 mirror 3 and 4. If I switch back to 1 or 2 then it restores everything to normal. It has been driving me crazy
Completely understand the frustration

How do you remove the pages?
Under Radio Settings:

PXL_20210325_141336941.jpg

Has anyone had any problems with the radio station controls changing their locations on their own after you select them? For example if I have a country station all the way to the right and I select it it jumps all the way to the left. But it’s no longer the country station. The icon for the country stations there but the original programmed station At that location comes on when I touch that button. They seem to bounce back-and-forth and the icons for the stations change. I also have issues with station icons appearing that were never programmed into the radio. Then when I select that It will change back to what I originally saved. Any ideas?
Yes, and it drives me nuts. I'll have them all lined up and then I have 3 of the same station in a row and loose some of my presets.

Well tried your method and reduced it down to one page of channels. It’s still on going. Hopefully the dealer can update the software next week and fix it.

Did you try updating it yourself?

This happens to me sometimes. When scrolling through radio stations (XM) it will sometimes show the previous station I scrolled through, instead of the station I'm actually on. If I notice it and it bothers me at that time I just scroll to the next station and then back and the station icon (or whatever you call it ) corrects itself. I only use the steering wheel controls for the most part. I think that when you're scrolling there is a lag or something that messes it up and makes it appear you're on the wrong station.

Did you try updating it yourself?
I did no luck

Back