Quick Access to rear under seat storage

FeistFoo

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F-350 Lariat Tremor
Has anyone added a quick access door to the under seat storage box or is there an alternative storage box? I'd like to use the storage box to keep things from rolling around, but accessing it with car seats installed is a PITA.

This thread got me looking at the under seat storage a little closer. I’ve been thinking about getting a under-seat lock box but after closer examination I discovered the seats lock down! Sweet! Thanks!
The seats lock down, how? They lock up, then you pull on fabric loop to unlock and pull down. If the lock down that would be nice to know how.

The seats lock down, how? They lock up, then you pull on fabric loop to unlock and pull down. If the lock down that would be nice to know how.
Yep they lock down with the key. Check out this video, starting at 1:55.

Great ideas guys and thanks for the suggestions 👍

Has anyone added a quick access door to the under seat storage box or is there an alternative storage box? I'd like to use the storage box to keep things from rolling around, but accessing it with car seats installed is a PITA.
Obviously this depends on how many car seats you got… but… I just have one and I put it on the single seat side and put my little needed but always wanna know where they are items there. You can still get in there with the double side folded up with a little ass pain. Guessing since you said car seats you got more that one though. Atleast the car seats fit very comfortably in the back putting it in the wife’s Subaru and my old car was a 🤬

I figured I'd post an update. I bought this bag from Amazon. It covers about 2/3 the width of the truck. Below is a picture. I actually get more storage space with the bag since there is more room at the back with the compartment folded flat.

We full time in our 5th wheel with 2 kids and 2 labs, so don't mind the mess. I opted for this bag over more expensive ones since I didn't want more outside pockets, which I was concerned would become dog hair and dirt catchers.

E1Cr4VhbxJ_8JbLQ7vM-Sj8rKTkbfHfjBUAyhRGmizvtEG38F_aVQ11w3Qq-7j2905vPapylBzH7_ECKlYLKBDpT9g6SyJIFz0uzeV1-G162-beypjxXSfNC0Ff7Ab-Lbow2OjdsVdsU_95zzKQ-W_w9Y8FyehjbeYkt4D79M_cMW64xOQvhYKXVvzIVdpYm-dqVFFxcYZ5KnK6cYBgow_neF6SnzWT5Fhze0i2soRWvdEFNxaQrPDTRmFcQe1c3eycY22dq3sxzaDLmy3Gl5yJG8bipEjXLBE_IGrNTIm57wNzdHlwUnmEEA5NVCKtgtY8Sd-2-7hlXwvTMKTYr6sTdFYbxabiwigQbkwRZcXitnUqKWmsbDX_f4m9ZJOMRhlGg2u9156tN-mBtWOXHcgXAkQvwgzUZb5jmEL4h9ZG97T5KIF3nkQRqXzwhWGzMKytrqXZ2mS9RhaNwUguHEWZ9sKxdyzPa-mdhI7NyYz9D1pXhzBMY5MszAZxJ2MSzrTQbkbPWs3m2bJGa_ey47NvxQYTUba6R7mbHULbfQDPBt7kO82af1su_u2agndExMZqKLl4oYWNJFOcHthTWcfw9-cHxStdYwuOtZvAPpWTcG1HXRyqWDbnsqHDIjCOMv6ixV59bROL4zkLyI5W-dtWj_wEiSyogG5bwjFWzj-vcBDlfkTDnFmI01SdxNcXC4yfGgl4sHSIA6x8DPPD70qbf=w2392-h1794-no

Latest Discussions

Back