Question Ford Exclusive Cash offer

Pumpgear

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 7.3
Hey Guys,
I recently received a $2000 Exclusive Cash Reward code from Ford that I have a question about. My plan is to place an order for a 2021 F250 7.3 Tremor when the order banks open around mid-August using the Ford X Plan program. I was wondering if anyone knows if I can use this Cash offer that has an expiration of 9/30/20 for a build order that probably wouldn’t arrive until late 2020 or early 2021. If possible, I would like to combine the $2000 Cash offer and the Xplan to make my purchase. Do you know if this is possible? Here is the offer I received while surfing around on Ford.com

Here is your Exclusive Cash Reward code. Just show this code to your Ford Dealer by 9/30/20 and receive one of these special offers toward the purchase or lease of a new Ford vehicle*:
*New 2019/2020/2021 vehicles: $2,000 on F-150, Super Duty® or Expedition only. $1,250 on Ranger, Explorer, Edge, EcoSport, Escape or Mustang only. $750 on most other vehicles. Excludes Bronco, Ford GT, F-150 Raptor, Mustang Mach-E or Mustang Shelby® GT350/350R/500. May not combine with other private or commercial offers, conquest cash, owner loyalty and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer's stock by 9/30/20. See dealer for details. Dealer: Claim in VINCENT

Hey Guys,
I recently received a $2000 Exclusive Cash Reward code from Ford that I have a question about. My plan is to place an order for a 2021 F250 7.3 Tremor when the order banks open around mid-August using the Ford X Plan program. I was wondering if anyone knows if I can use this Cash offer that has an expiration of 9/30/20 for a build order that probably wouldn’t arrive until late 2020 or early 2021. If possible, I would like to combine the $2000 Cash offer and the Xplan to make my purchase. Do you know if this is possible? Here is the offer I received while surfing around on Ford.com

Here is your Exclusive Cash Reward code. Just show this code to your Ford Dealer by 9/30/20 and receive one of these special offers toward the purchase or lease of a new Ford vehicle*:
*New 2019/2020/2021 vehicles: $2,000 on F-150, Super Duty® or Expedition only. $1,250 on Ranger, Explorer, Edge, EcoSport, Escape or Mustang only. $750 on most other vehicles. Excludes Bronco, Ford GT, F-150 Raptor, Mustang Mach-E or Mustang Shelby® GT350/350R/500. May not combine with other private or commercial offers, conquest cash, owner loyalty and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer's stock by 9/30/20. See dealer for details. Dealer: Claim in VINCENT
Contact your dealer. If they can’t hold that offer I think I know one that can.

Can it combined with x plan I’m not sure. But it can be combined with invoice pricing which is only $100 more or less than xplan.

Unless it specifically says you can't in the small print it usually can be combined with x-plan. Dealers can 100% lock in the PCO at order. They need to contact the Incentive Protection Program at Ford. Just did this on 07/06 with my order and $3k PCO that expired that day. They confirmed they locked it in. Only downside to locks at order is if a better incentive from ford shows up once you get the truck in. IE current incentives are $500 from Ford, if it was lets say $1,000 by the time your truck shows up and you don't have another PCO you are locked into the initial PCO and $500 incentive and can't get the $1000 incentive without losing your PCO.

So lets look at this from another view. Historically dont incentives suck for SD? Like do they aver get over 1k?

I received one of the Exclusive Cash Rewards coupons for $2000. Can it be used if you order a truck? I have not told the dealer I have the code yet. Any advice on how to take advantage of this coupon?

I received one of the Exclusive Cash Rewards coupons for $2000. Can it be used if you order a truck? I have not told the dealer I have the code yet. Any advice on how to take advantage of this coupon?
Yeah you can use it on your order. Dealer will see it when they plug in your name and address into their system. Make sure they lock it in through the incentive protection program when you place your order.

Excellent! Thanks for the information.

where did you get the coupon from?

It arrived in the mail a couple of weeks ago. As I read on here, I believe it is from FORD for previous vehicle purchases. The problem now is I can’t find a TREMOR.

It arrived in the mail a couple of weeks ago. As I read on here, I believe it is from FORD for previous vehicle purchases. The problem now is I can’t find a TREMOR.
i have owned 4 Fords now going to be 5 .... don't have one just the stupid one of we will give you 7k for trade in on your F150.... fuck that it worth more then that more like 15k

Seriously... have spent 15 hours (I bet) cruising the website looking for inventory and building various trucks. Current owner as well... have seen nothing of these offers. Just found a truck in production. Should be on the ground in the next few weeks... would love to find one of these before I finalize the deal!

1. Call Ford's marketing department and request information and/or a brochure. The number is 1-800-334-4375. While you can't directly request one, by giving your name/address increases your chances of getting something in the future. One person mentioned it took 3 times calling in before a PCO was generated.

Any time you see dealer pop up when searching for trucks in inventory fill them out. Maybe that will lead to pco pop up.

So lets look at this from another view. Historically dont incentives suck for SD? Like do they aver get over 1k?
Not often but sometimes. My friend bought his F350 earlier this year and got a $2K incentive and there is currently a $1500 On the STX expiring soon. It is hard to say what the incentives will be when it arrives. I would still lock in the PCO and current incentives if you can and keep an eye out for pop up PCO closer to delivery time if incentives improve.

Back