Quad Beam with Black Appearance Package

rwe

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
raptor
Question for people that have ordered trucks with the sport and now black appearance package, are the quad beams included in this package? When I configure it on the Ford site, I try to add the quad beams, which have already shown up on the truck preview, and it says I have to remove the Lariat Sport Package. I asked my sales guy about it and he said:

"I see the quad beam leds listed, I wanted to make sure that wasn't included in one of the packages and not double billed.

I asked myself the same question, Quad Beams are a standalone option."

It seem's strange since he wasn't completely sure either and had a similar concern. Being that it's an $1,180 option, I don't want to pay for it twice for some internal error or some other reason, but I also don't want my custom ordered truck to show up with the wrong lights since that would really ruin delivery day. Anyone know for sure what needs to be done? Added a couple pictures, one of which is my build sheet.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 2.42.26 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 2.46.46 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 3.03.59 AM.png

Yes, they are part of the package. Also, the cost of the Sport package went up about $900 or so from 2019 to 2020 when they added them to the package.

Last edited:
Sport/Black package includes exclusive blacked out version of the LED headlights. That is why it doesn't show them as included on the build.

They are included in the blacked out package

The stand-alone LED’s you’re seeing are the chrome housing units that are optional on Lariat Ultimate, and standard/optional on various trim levels above that.

Back