Purchased my tremor Sunday!

Finally making the jump from the gas world to diesel. Purchased a 2021 lariat tremor in lithium gray on Sunday. Dealer had already ordered it for stock and it had everything I was looking for plus some extras. Now just waiting for it to come in!
Welcome to the forum @Nacotiryon and 1,050 lb.-ft of torque! - Congrats on the new Diesel Tremor! ?

Haha well when it comes in I’ll post the pics. Until then all I have is a window sticker pic and signed dealership docs saying it’s paid for LOL.
That's all is fun. We get a lot of posts by owners that install mods or take trips and neglect to share pics. That's just not fare, so always share more than a story if possible. Pics and links are a big part of the forum. ?

That's all is fun. We get a lot of posts by owners that install mods or take trips and neglect to share pics. That's just not fare, so always share more than a story if possible. Pics and links are a big part of the forum. ?
I’m just hoping the dealership isn’t yanking my chain on it being here in 3 weeks!

Haha well when it comes in I’ll post the pics. Until then all I have is a window sticker pic and signed dealership docs saying it’s paid for LOL.
I am with you in the waiting pool. One day we we have our toys To play with. Congrats on the purchase. (y)

Welcome and congratulations on getting the one year color option that's totally bad ass. If I wasn't a sucker for the big screen in a 22, a 21 in lithium would have been in the drive as well. Enjoy the better milage and all that torque!

Back