Proper V8 sound now...

Ucquality

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2020 Tremor
13 mi straight to the exhaust shop had to get the V8 sound. I am not disappointed, the only drawback is you can't go straight duals out the back unless you get rid of your full-size spare tire since there's no room on the driver side to run the exhaust safely. The setup reminds me of my 2015 diesel but it's actually amazing the difference in sound I'll go by the muffler shop and get the exact specs if anybody's interested. Here is a clip

That has a nice sound to it. Do another one that shows a little throttle so we can see how it sounds then.

Thats what I am talking about! Nice pipes

Here is the build for anyone curious

Attachments

• Muffler.PNG
    Muffler.PNG
    54.7 KB · Views: 147
sounds really good.

I did almost the exact same thing, minus the flowmaster. I had the muffler shop remove the muffler and one resonator, added the black MBRP tip. They sound very similar. Total cost was $125.

Sounds great. Any drone at highway speeds? I always worry about towing a trailer and having to listen to my wife complain about the droning the entire time.

Sounds great. Any drone at highway speeds? I always worry about towing a trailer and having to listen to my wife complain about the droning the entire time.
Short answer is no.. the sound defenitly changes under load. but cruising is nothing. Drone is a harsh word for my setup, coming from a ecoboost, a fly in my cab is drone..

Its a big v8.. turns heads when I get on it, I love it. Just turn up the radio for the ladies :)

Just do a cutout and tell her its stock.... hmmm. I need to add this to the " what did I do to my Tremor today" thread.

Back