Procharged 7.3L

That is an option, I had it on my 12 Raptor and was pretty darn happy with it. Not as much low end as a roots type blower, but it is much easier on the engine, and I think a little more daily drivable.

Pro-chargers have their shit together. Very drivable. If you haven't seen one you should check them out. Well made / engineered.

600hp via a bolt on ProCharger in 8 hours for $7k plus maybe $1-1.5k install is pretty easy and effective.

These guys claim 600hp with a cam, head work, and intake manifold: https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-ca...turally-aspirated-horsepower-with-basic-mods/
I bet this would be less than half the cost (once the intake manifold is commercially available). Probably a rougher idle and less low end, but less stress on the motor? You'd also be set up for monster power if you put the super on top of that.

Let's lobby Ford to install this with warranty via SVT!

when I saw this I immediately wished I had the 7.3...then I remembered I need fuel mileage...lol

when I saw this I immediately wished I had the 7.3...then I remembered I need fuel mileage...lol
Did you see my post about the mustang getting the 7.3 ... It could get 20 mpg in that things

Back