Power running boards?

FORDFIRSTIMER

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
20 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
18 Camaro SS 1LE
Finalizing an order on a 21 Tremor and i want to add the power running boards but whats with the chrome trim piece that i'm seeing on them? The truck will have the black package so that strip will be the only thing that is not black. Is is something that can be removed easily? maybe covered with some thick black vinyl?

Finalizing an order on a 21 Tremor and i want to add the power running boards but whats with the chrome trim piece that i'm seeing on them? The truck will have the black package so that strip will be the only thing that is not black. Is is something that can be removed easily? maybe covered with some thick black vinyl?

Lots of tint shops do a ‘chrome delete’ service. Not too expensive

I've got the power boards on my 150 and I've ordered them for my Tremor. There is a chrome piece that is recessed when driving, but visible when deployed. I am probably going to get them wrapped

Agreed! I Purchased satin black vinyl to try to cover that up myself. If you’re ordering the diesel you’ll also notice the 6.7 emblems and the power stroke emblems are in chrome. I swapped mine out for Black.

Attachments

• 66AFD3D2-1F41-45D8-A87F-3B50A549D605.jpeg
    66AFD3D2-1F41-45D8-A87F-3B50A549D605.jpeg
    321.4 KB · Views: 71
Agreed! I Purchased satin black vinyl to try to cover that up myself. If you’re ordering the diesel you’ll also notice the 6.7 emblems and the power stroke emblems are in chrome. I swapped mine out for Black.
Those emblems look great

I stuck vinyl on the edges of mine, not Too difficult....
47809874-F65E-4D21-8FFC-ACD02C726375.jpeg
2BAF43AF-DAF5-4A52-94FE-8375296D8718.jpeg

The emblems look great. Where did u get them?

The emblems look great. Where did u get them?
Ebay, surprisingly excellent quality and the price wasn’t bad either. I don’t know how to attach its link so I took a screenshot of the sellers front page if you want to check it out.

Attachments

• FECED93A-28FE-46FB-A5B9-0B0CE3BE5028.png
    FECED93A-28FE-46FB-A5B9-0B0CE3BE5028.png
    919.7 KB · Views: 43
Back