Power Pressure Washer For Cleaning The Tremor

Yukon Bush Tremor

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
Im in the market for a pressure washer for washing my truck.

Been looking at a few and they all seem to have bad reviews.

What ones are you guys using and what have your experiences been?

Mach'er

Race Red Slappy
Reaction Points
Military
Army Veteran
Current Ride
20MY Tremor (250 Lariat)
I've got a variable pressure Generac unit from Menards. Certainly not the bees-knees of pressure washers, but it does perfectly fine for washing vehicles and most other things. I've never had a problem with it. My wife and teen-aged daughters use it occasionally without issue. We just keep the instruction manual in a mesh bag tied to the frame by the handle. It's pretty easy, and has served us well for a few years now.

I'm sure I don't need to say it, but... Online reviews need to be taken with a healthy dose of reader beware. In my opinion, most people who have even a minor problem are really quick to hop online and complain about anything. Or they bought something that didn't meet their needs, and blame the product. Or they broke it, didn't put it together right, modified it beyond it's design limit, or didn't follow instructions - and then knock the product. True, there are bad products that deserve bad reviews, but those are the exception in my observations, not the norm.

Conversely, most people who are satisfied don't bother to post reviews. Again, just my opinion. I've tried to make it a point to write positive reviews, when earned. But even with this in the forefront of my mind, I sometimes just don't get to it. That, and Amazon blocked me from writing reviews. Because I did write one bad one. It was bad. Earned, but bad. So, I'm blocked.

bgmspd

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor Lariat Ultimate
First Responder
Retired
I have a NorthStart 220v electric pressure washer from Northern Tool. This thing is fantastic, no issues what so ever. My current truck is ceramic coated so I use the pressure washer every time I wash the truck. It has a CAT pump and has been flawless.

Treefiddy

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F350 Tremor
I just bought cheap sunjoe off Amazon works decent but for anything crazy I stop in at the local wand wash to remove most of the mud. For 7 months of the year all I can go to when it’s not below -20c is the wand wash.

OP
Yukon Bush Tremor

Yukon Bush Tremor

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
Ya The huge advantage of the handwash is it spits out hot water!!

davidb1841

Built Ford Tough 11/5/2019 !!!!!!!
Reaction Points
Military
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Edge SEL
I bought a TroyBuilt (honda motor) from lowes (for the house)...3000 PSI works great (noisy) on the Tremor

Backwoodsrider

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2019 Ford Expedition Max Platinum
I got a decent one couple years ago at Home Depot. Honda power head. Works good

Vrybusy

Founding Member
Reaction Points
I own a few different pressure washers. I rarely use a pressure washer for general washing the truck. One exception in when there is heavy mud or when I want a good wash of the undercarriage. For that, I use an electric 1600 psi Ryobi from Home Depot. It's hand-held and easy to move around. There is a wand attachment with wheels (large polyurethane wheels) that rolls nicely under the vehicle and provides a fairly good wash of the undercarriage. It also has a high-pressure and low-pressure tip. I use this same unit on ATV's and Side-by-Sides, since the pressure is very manageable. There are many models out there that provide very high pressure and even heated water if you would like; Northstar, DeWalt, and Home Depot models have held up very good. Most other pressure washers have a wider variety of tips (spray pattern/pressure) and more capability than the little electric one. For vehicles and small jobs, its hard to be the small electric one, it has its limitations though.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge