Posting Pictures

richtor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Race Red F250 Tremor
Am I the only one that likes the full picture and not just thumbnails? Thumbnails have to be clicked and then sometimes downloaded to another screen just to see the picture someone is showcasing.

There is an easier way!

Hit full image and we, your readers will not have to go the through this issue. We even have insert all full image link.
My truck with the reddish gaze smoke in full effect.
BF9DEFED-2891-4102-8187-754E5FD74BB4.jpeg

Unless of course this forum is asking us to post thumbs only for space savings.

Landscape lights were all still on at noon (normally automatically turn off at dawn)... felt like it was 8pm out all day long

Man, when I moved to SoCal 2 years ago the Woolsey fire happened. We had literally just moved into our house a month earlier and had to evacuate. Took this at midnight that night as we drove away. Somehow the fire jumped over my neighborhood and spared our house. Having moved from New England, this fire shit was a totally foreign concept to me. Loading my kids into the car while it snowed ash and not knowing if I was gonna be homeless was a surreal experience. We were displaced for 2 days but were able to get back in. we had left a few windows cracked not thinking and came back to a fine coating of ash of ash all over the house.

1599714598418.png

Man, when I moved to SoCal 2 years ago the Woolsey fire happened. We had literally just moved into our house a month earlier and had to evacuate. Took this at midnight that night as we drove away. Somehow the fire jumped over my neighborhood and spared our house. Having moved from New England, this fire shit was a totally foreign concept to me. Loading my kids into the car while it snowed ash and not knowing if I was gonna be homeless was a surreal experience. We were displaced for 2 days but were able to get back in. we had left a few windows cracked not thinking and came back to a fine coating of ash of ash all over the house.

View attachment 5034
Man thats great you were spared. Hope you and your neighborhood are safe

Man thats great you were spared. Hope you and your neighborhood are safe
so far, so good this fire season. we're in SoCal and most of the active fires are up north. They're really under the gun up there so hoping all the central and NorCal folks are staying safe and aware.

View attachment 5034
INSANE

I just watched Ryan from DMAXRYNO on U Tube. He’s a young guy who builds his Trucks up sick. His motto Work For It. Don’t know if anyone watches his videos. He’s from So California. Ive watched many of his videos. Cool dude.
Anyway He Just bought a ranch and moved in 2 weeks ago. Many Acres of land with 200 animals. He had to leave because of the Wild Fires. It was so SAD AND CRAZY. It’s so crazy what you are dealing with down there.
Stay Safe Jhblaze1 and all the great brothers of this site dealing with this horrific situation.
You All Are In My Prayers ???

I just watched Ryan from DMAXRYNO on U Tube. He’s a young guy who builds his Trucks up sick. His motto Work For It. Don’t know if anyone watches his videos. He’s from So California. Ive watched many of his videos. Cool dude.
Anyway He Just bought a ranch and moved in 2 weeks ago. Many Acres of land with 200 animals. He had to leave because of the Wild Fires. It was so SAD AND CRAZY. It’s so crazy what you are dealing with down there.
Stay Safe Jhblaze1 and all the great brothers of this site dealing with this horrific situation.
You All Are In My Prayers ???
[/
1599779379269.jpeg

That dudes show. With all his lifted trucks.
Those fires ? SUCK

We were evacuated a week and a half ago from our home - luckily the weather cooled and the wind changed direction so we were spared too. Been a tough year. It is one of the worse feelings in the world pulling away from your house with a car load of your belongings wondering if you'll ever see it again. Funny thing was the day we were evacuated was the same day we paid off our house... wife and I did have a laugh at that.

View attachment 5034

Woosley fire huh? You sound close to me.. My office is in Westlake Village, and I live in Camarillo

View attachment 5034
Man I feel for you. Being in MI it is relatively safe from natural disasters

Am I the only one that likes the full picture and not just thumbnails? Thumbnails have to be clicked and then sometimes downloaded to another screen just to see the picture someone is showcasing.

There is an easier way!

Hit full image and we, your readers will not have to go the through this issue. We even have insert all full image link.
My truck with the reddish gaze smoke in full effect.
View attachment 5005
Unless of course this forum is asking us to post thumbs only for space savings.
When I see pictures like this it reminds me of a normal late summer day in LA in the '70s when the inversion layer was thick. The only difference was the air was more mustard yellow and less orange. I'm glad the air is much better now.

Sure the fires are scary and destructive. I think people just look at the here and now and don't remember history.

Back