Post-Bumper Suspension Question

SManZ

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor XLT 7.3L
The bumper was an unexpected upgrade, after getting payout from a deer strike. I finished applying bedliner (Herculiner) to the Fab Fours Matrix bumper and got it on the truck earlier this week. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to take fender measurements before the bumper went on. Right now, from center of hub to bottom of fender is is 25" rear and 22 1/4" front, so it has around the 3" rake that I see people reporting on the leveling lift threads. Axle is very close to center, offset about 1/2" towards the passenger side.

Maybe its just the look of the new bumper, but I feel like the front of the truck sat a bit higher before. The front also rides a little rougher. I was expecting the added weight to soften things up.

I'm considering trying a spring swap and had some questions;
Thanks!

Attachments

• Bumper1.jpg
    Bumper1.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Bumper2.jpg
    Bumper2.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 55
Looks great!! My 7.3 before lift had a 3.5” rake. I do not know about the ride quality of the ready lift springs. I went with the Carli 3.5 Commuter diesel kit. Whichever kit you go with, pick one with an adjustable track bar to keep the axle centered. I went with the diesel kit because I plan to add a heavier bumper at some point and wanted the extra capacity up front.

Back