Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
U.S. ARMY 96-99
Current Ride
2020 F250 7.3 LARIAT TREMOR
Current Ride #2
Too many toyz that are ever changing to list :)
Who has/getting/ordering what?

Last edited:
Wow... looks like the 7.3 is going to be very popular.

Yup, Ford certainly has a hit on their hands with that new 7.3l!

Bump

I'm getting tired of waiting for mine.

Bump.

Hang in there, it'll be here before you know it and sucking money from you.
Yeah, speaking of sucking money, mine is due to arrive in early May. (so they say) I was going to pay cash but I wonder if Ford is willing to do 0 percent financing for awhile and I can leave my money in trading account until it accrues something?

Yeah, speaking of sucking money, mine is due to arrive in early May. (so they say) I was going to pay cash but I wonder if Ford is willing to do 0 percent financing for awhile and I can leave my money in trading account until it accrues something?
As far as I know the Super Duties weren't qualifying for 0% 84 months.

I found a Tremor close to what I ordered in Denver. I live in California. It is getting on a transport truck tomorrow!
What type of deal did the Denver dealer give you?
The black xlt at Serromonte was supposedly sold to a guy in Wyoming....
I was offered $5500 off of an xlt down in socal. $59k msrp would have been my otd price. Im trying to get closer to $55/56k otd so Im waiting.

Not a great deal, really. I got the truck at invoice. What I found calling around on the fully loaded Lariat Tremors is that there aren't very many of them sitting on lots right now and there won't be more built for awhile. The dealers are holding their ground because they believe they will sell without going below invoice. My final price was 6% below MSRP, including the current Ford $500 rebate.

Could I have saved a few thousand by waiting several months? Probably. But I'm impatient.

Not a great deal, really. I got the truck at invoice. What I found calling around on the fully loaded Lariat Tremors is that there aren't very many of them sitting on lots right now and there won't be more built for awhile. The dealers are holding their ground because they believe they will sell without going below invoice. My final price was 6% below MSRP, including the current Ford $500 rebate.

Could I have saved a few thousand by waiting several months? Probably. But I'm impatient.
Everyone keeps telling me the SD sell with no incentives. Yet the Tremors I'm looking at $60k and below are just sitting there. Ive watched 3 for 4 weeks, not one of them has sold, including the one that was offered to me at $53.5k about 10% off of msrp.

Does anyone know of any Platinum F350 6.7 Tremors on any dealer lots out there?

Back