• Total voters

Trämör

7.3L > 6.7L
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
BMW M4 Competition Convertible
Just curious what people use their Tremors for. We all know what they’re built for, but what do YOU use it for?
Giving everybody two selectable choices since it’s likely multi-purpose for most...

Only three choices? The beauty of this thing is that it does all of that well! I would have chosen all except work/business, just because I don't use it for work or have a business (nor do I mall crawl much).

I ordered my tremor to tow my race car because my Chevy 1500 can’t get out of its own way

Off-road shenanigans on my leisure time? Camping/boondocking wasn't on there.

To me the most interesting insight thus far on the poll is that a super duty truck is hardly used for work/business. I wonder how many of the "normal" super duty trucks would be used for business versus the tremors.
Either way, the poll confirms: Ford is no longer building super duty's for what they came into existence for. They are building them for creature comforts and daily driving.

Couldn’t mall crawl if I wanted to, tore it down a while ago. Should add honey do to the list. Wife has me doing all kinds of heavy errands with it.

Mall crawling? Are you kidding me? I could probably stomach the occasional scuff from doing something fun offroad but let some idiot scrape me in a parking lot and that would genuinely piss me off.

I used my last 350 to haul tons of stone, dirt and construction materials and tried to be pretty careful about it. Will be even more careful when I get my new tremor. No more dirt - too much of a pain in the ass to unload. Paving stone on pallets and construction materials - ok. But my plan is to retire in a couple of years, maybe even get a bed top tent and hit the road with my funny little honey. She has seen a lot of the world but not much of the US and I can't think of a better way to do it.

Getting the Tremor was all about towing and when I get to my destination, being able to go anywhere (on-road, off-road). It now has also become my favorite travel vehicle when I'm not towing. The ride is great, quiet cabin, comfortable seats, good visibility, headlights are incredible, plenty of power to pass, and lots of space for the family.

* edit *
It also gets the best fuel milage of any vehicle I own on the highway. So driving the Tremor is my contribution to saving the planet.
(clean diesel right? ?)

I would guess the Tremor owner is different than your everyday Super Duty. We wanted something that is bad ass, can perform off road and can tow a house. We were willing to pay a premium price for the model that does all of that vs. slapping some 35's on a regular Lariat. The fact that it has creature comforts and is better as a daily driver than move of us expected is just a bonus.

Well, I will say... while I'm waiting for my Tremor to come in, my dealer has given me a pretty mall crawling truck as a loaner. It's a 2019 F-150 Harley Davidson edition, built by Tuscany Trucks. My first reaction to this thing is/was "What a pretentious piece of metal waste". Having driven it now for a few weeks, I'll say that it does surprisingly well all those things that the Tremor does too EXCEPT the towing. Frankly, it also has/does a lot of the things that members do with their tremors. Suspension lifts, 37 Toyo tires, steering stabilizers, CAIs & tunes...
Why am I saying that? Getting a F250 Lariat Non-Tremor and putting the lift, tires, stabilizers, CAI and tune makes that a better truck than most stock tremors. Now is a tremor with those mods any different from the F250 Lariats with those things? I don't really see how. The only difference it'll have is the offroad driving modes and gear settings.

Last edited:
Well, I will say... while I'm waiting for my Tremor to come in, my dealer has given me a pretty mall crawling truck as a loaner. It's a 2019 F-150 Harley Davidson edition, built by Tuscany Trucks. My first reaction to this thing is/was "What a pretentious piece of metal waste". Having driven it now for a few weeks, I'll say that it does surprisingly well all those things that the Tremor does too EXCEPT the towing. Frankly, it also has/does a lot of the things that members do with their tremors. Suspension lifts, 37 Toyo tires, steering stabilizers, CAIs & tunes...
Why am I saying that? Getting a F250 Lariat Non-Tremor and putting the lift, tires, stabilizers, CAI and tune makes that a better truck than most stock tremors. Now is a tremor with those mods any different from the F250 Lariats with those things? I don't really see how. The only difference it'll have is the offroad driving modes and gear settings.
Yes like you said it really depends on what you’re going to do with the truck if you’re going to rip out all the suspension and lift it then probably don’t need the tremor but I wanted something with a warranty my only plan is to level the front end and that won’t void my factory warranty I couldn’t go with the regular super duty they lowered all of them 1 inch

Back