Poll - Tremor owners, where do you live?

Tremor owners - where do you live?

• Alabama

Votes: 6 0.6%
  • Alaska

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Arizona

Votes: 36 3.4%
  • Arkansas

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • California

Votes: 119 11.3%
  • Colorado

Votes: 36 3.4%
  • Connecticut

Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Delaware

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Florida

Votes: 55 5.2%
  • Georgia

Votes: 27 2.6%
  • Hawaii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idaho

Votes: 18 1.7%
  • Illinois

Votes: 18 1.7%
  • Indiana

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • Iowa

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Kansas

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Kentucky

• Louisiana

Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Maine

Votes: 8 0.8%
  • Maryland

Votes: 11 1.0%
  • Massachusetts

Votes: 9 0.9%
  • Michigan

Votes: 47 4.4%
  • Minnesota

Votes: 14 1.3%
  • Mississippi

Votes: 7 0.7%
  • Missouri

Votes: 16 1.5%
  • Montana

Votes: 15 1.4%
  • Nebraska

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Nevada

Votes: 25 2.4%
  • New Hampshire

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • New Jersey

• New Mexico

Votes: 9 0.9%
  • New York

Votes: 22 2.1%
  • North Carolina

Votes: 28 2.6%
  • North Dakota

• Ohio

Votes: 17 1.6%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 11 1.0%
  • Oregon

Votes: 25 2.4%
  • Pennsylvania

Votes: 33 3.1%
  • Rhode Island

• South Carolina

Votes: 19 1.8%
  • South Dakota

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 20 1.9%
  • Texas

Votes: 139 13.2%
  • Utah

Votes: 21 2.0%
  • Vermont

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • Virginia

Votes: 22 2.1%
  • Washington

Votes: 42 4.0%
  • West Virginia

• Wisconsin

Votes: 14 1.3%
  • Wyoming

Votes: 6 0.6%
  • Canada

Votes: 45 4.3%
  • Mexico/South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Europe

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Australia

• Total voters
Damn Straight about the Pizza and the Iron Workers!
The MAFIA owns NY. It’s good at times and EVIL at other times. With the crazy add BLM bullshit going on over here, my mobbed up friends keep justice in certain areas. I said it kidding around but truthfully we truly need certain types of people stopping the madness of these STUPID PEOPLE THINKING ANARCHY IS OK.
BLUE LIVES MATTER.
ALL LIVES MATTER
SO DO BLACK LIVES MATTER
AGAIN ALL LIVES F—CKIN MATTER

David you forgot NY BEST PIZZA, BEST MOFIA, AND BEST IRONWORKERS. THATS WHAT I GOT TO SAY. FORGET ABOUT IT.
The old man was a iron worker out here in Bay Area there some crazy f..kers he repaired the bay bridge when the section dropped during the earthquake he’s still going strong like a cat with 9 lives ??

The old man was a iron worker out here in Bay Area there some crazy f..kers he repaired the bay bridge when the section dropped during the earthquake he’s still going strong like a cat with 9 lives ??
Cococounty I like you more and more as post your responses. Thank GOD your father made it. I will keep him and you in my daily prayers my friend. Keep your responses coming. Thanks my man.
??✌️?????????

I cast a poll and “I AM IRONMAN” ordered a 2021 Platinum F-350 Tremor and still waiting for my order to be pulled and to get a build date. I’m Just Not driving around with one in NY yet.
TEXAS IS THE CAPITAL FOR TREMORS.
THATS JUST HOW IT IS. SOME SWEAT SHIRTS AND TEES SHOULD BE MADE DAVE AKA MODIFIED. DUDE THANKS FOR YOUR AWESOME SITE
??✌️?????????

Here is the list of where I have called Home in reverse order:

North Carolina: Best Weather...Seafood close second.
Tennessee: Best Hockey and Government (Tied)
Alaska: Best Seafood (Aleutian Islands) Worst Weather (Aleutian Islands)
Indiana: Can't think of anything
Germany: Best Beer and Best Wine! Food...close second..
Michigan: (Upper Peninsula) Best Snow Best Cross Country Skiing.
Illinois: See Indiana
Michigan: See above
Maine: Best potatoes, Biggest Bombers, and most Nook-lee-er Weapons (at the time)
Western New York: Best Waterfalls; Most Liberals; Craziest NFL War stories...ask me some time!

Whereabouts in Maine were you? Glad we didn’t make the “can’t think of anything list” ?

Everyone and their mom, literally, has a pickup in TX. I believe the statistic a few years back was 1 in 4 Texas households has a pickup truck. Pretty ridiculous...but hey, you like what you like.

<Snip>
Tennessee: Best Hockey
<Snip>

Best hockey? Tennessee? Surely you must be trying to troll Michigan, and maybe even Alaska, Maine, and Western New York. What the hell?

I've never seen a crazier hockey environment before I moved to Michigan. I've been to Canada for work for weeks many times in the winter, and Michigan is second only to that from what I've experienced.

Of course, I've never lived in Tennessee - only visited. What makes it rank so high in your book?

Best hockey? Tennessee? Surely you must be trying to troll Michigan, and maybe even Alaska, Maine, and Western New York. What the hell?

I've never seen a crazier hockey environment before I moved to Michigan. I've been to Canada for work for weeks many times in the winter, and Michigan is second only to that from what I've experienced.

Of course, I've never lived in Tennessee - only visited. What makes it rank so high in your book?
I AM from Western NY.........Been watching the NHL since the 1960s........Go to a Predators game than tell me it is NOT the best Hockey! Had two guys sit behind me from Toronto.....they couldn't believe it....bitching about $15 beer back home while we were enjoying $2 beer every Thursday night......etc etc....... every night 10 country music stars in THEIR seats watching.....The arena is smack in the middle of Nashville's bar, restaurant, and country music scene. The weather is always good so it is shirt sleeves except in December and January. The fans are crazy without being assholes........the downtown is safer than most suburbs..........I could go on and on....My seats were on the red line 2nd row upper deck....2003-2008...it was like 25 Bucks a ticket that rose to 31. Lastly the Preds are always competitive.... I won't name some of the originals who mostly, are not.

I didn't mention the NFL but I could say most of the same things about the TITANS.........

Now if you really want to hear some shit: ask me how I know OJ and the driver of the white Bronco....?

Last edited:
I AM from Western NY.........Been watching the NHL since the 1960s........Go to a Predators game than tell me it is NOT the best Hockey! Had two guys sit behind me from Toronto.....they couldn't believe it....bitching about $15 beer back home while we were enjoying $2 beer every Thursday night......etc etc....... every night 10 country music stars in THEIR seats watching.....The arena is smack in the middle of Nashville's bar, restaurant, and country music scene. The weather is always good so it is shirt sleeves except in December and January. The fans are crazy without being assholes........the downtown is safer than most suburbs..........I could go on and on....My seats were on the red line 2nd row upper deck....2003-2008...it was like 25 Bucks a ticket that rose to 31. Lastly the Preds are always competitive.... I won't name some of the originals who mostly, are not.
yes Preds, their feeder team is from Milwaukee, same here minus the great weather.

Damn that sounds so awesome. Madison Square Garden Has 275$ tickets down low. Beers can be 28$ for a large draft beer. And you can easily get mugged with people walking by you 5' away from you as soon as you're 1 block away. NY has the meanest and creapiest Sleaze Bags. NYC used to be so nice. Its turned into a shit hole. Tennessee sounds like paradise. I know some good ol boys that say its such a great state to ride Bikes through and the nicest people. So yeah get a couple extra tickets to the next game you go to next season. My wife is a hockey nut. She loves her Islanders. We are both in. Beers on me. 2$ BEERS. HELL YEAH ??:cool:

I didn't mention the NFL but I could say most of the same things about the TITANS.........

Now if you really want to hear some shit: ask me how I know OJ and the driver of the white Bronco....?
Ah. NHL Experience when you're saying hockey.

I was thinking of the, oh, lets say 'grassroots' hockey environment. Like midnight ice time for municipal leagues, full bore or scale rinks in parks and even back yards, pick-up games with co-workers based on conversations on coffee breaks. Street hockey, club hockey, even show up and play hockey.

But, I get where you're coming from for the NHL arena environment argument.

Damn that sounds so awesome. Madison Square Garden Has 275$ tickets down low. Beers can be 28$ for a large draft beer. And you can easily get mugged with people walking by you 5' away from you as soon as you're 1 block away. NY has the meanest and creapiest Sleaze Bags. NYC used to be so nice. Its turned into a shit hole. Tennessee sounds like paradise. I know some good ol boys that say its such a great state to ride Bikes through and the nicest people. So yeah get a couple extra tickets to the next game you go to next season. My wife is a hockey nut. She loves her Islanders. We are both in. Beers on me. 2$ BEERS. HELL YEAH ??:cool:
Oh one more thing Iron Man: NO State Income Tax!!!

I cast a poll and “I AM IRONMAN” ordered a 2021 Platinum F-350 Tremor and still waiting for my order to be pulled and to get a build date. I’m Just Not driving around with one in NY yet.
Iron Man, we need to get you in that truck, mang! I can't wait to see your Rig, it's gonna be bad ass!

Minnesota is THE state of hockey
2AB15408-042E-44E5-B394-F8EE3CA9EBFE.png
2AB15408-042E-44E5-B394-F8EE3CA9EBFE.png

Last edited:
Back