Poll - Tremor owners, where do you live?

Tremor owners - where do you live?

• Alabama

Votes: 6 0.6%
  • Alaska

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Arizona

Votes: 36 3.4%
  • Arkansas

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • California

Votes: 119 11.2%
  • Colorado

Votes: 36 3.4%
  • Connecticut

Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Delaware

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Florida

Votes: 55 5.2%
  • Georgia

Votes: 27 2.6%
  • Hawaii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idaho

Votes: 18 1.7%
  • Illinois

Votes: 18 1.7%
  • Indiana

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • Iowa

• Kansas

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Kentucky

• Louisiana

Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Maine

Votes: 8 0.8%
  • Maryland

Votes: 11 1.0%
  • Massachusetts

Votes: 9 0.9%
  • Michigan

Votes: 47 4.4%
  • Minnesota

Votes: 14 1.3%
  • Mississippi

Votes: 7 0.7%
  • Missouri

Votes: 16 1.5%
  • Montana

Votes: 15 1.4%
  • Nebraska

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Nevada

Votes: 25 2.4%
  • New Hampshire

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • New Jersey

• New Mexico

• New York

Votes: 22 2.1%
  • North Carolina

Votes: 28 2.6%
  • North Dakota

• Ohio

Votes: 17 1.6%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 11 1.0%
  • Oregon

Votes: 25 2.4%
  • Pennsylvania

Votes: 33 3.1%
  • Rhode Island

• South Carolina

Votes: 19 1.8%
  • South Dakota

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 20 1.9%
  • Texas

Votes: 139 13.1%
  • Utah

Votes: 21 2.0%
  • Vermont

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • Virginia

Votes: 22 2.1%
  • Washington

Votes: 42 4.0%
  • West Virginia

• Wisconsin

Votes: 14 1.3%
  • Wyoming

Votes: 6 0.6%
  • Canada

Votes: 45 4.3%
  • Mexico/South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Europe

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Australia

• Total voters
Florida here.
Live in Parrish, work in Oldsmar, born and raised in S. Tampa.
You live in Parrish? I didn’t think anyone knew where that was, well I mean now apparently everyone knows where it is judging by the houses popping out of everything pasture. I live in Parrish also. Haven’t seen many Tremors around the area.

You live in Parrish? I didn’t think anyone knew where that was, well I mean now apparently everyone knows where it is judging by the houses popping out of everything pasture. I live in Parrish also. Haven’t seen many Tremors around the area.
We did. We were on Jim Davis, off 675, for almost 7 years. We had 10 acres and raised chicken, beef and eggs while both working our full time jobs. We had a blast but sold our house a year ago April and went full-time in our RV to travel the country. Our street has a lot of pasture land, some already gone to Neal developments. We lost the golf course (700 homes) and a 200+ acre pasture next to that (~600 homes). Our little street is changing ... it's sad, we keep getting updates from friends still on Jim Davis, it's nuts.

There was only 1 or 2 that I used to see running around when we were there. There is a guy in Lakewood Ranch that had a white Platinum that I used to see around a bit.

We'll be back in town for the holidays (Dec - Feb) and should grab a drink.

We did. We were on Jim Davis, off 675, for almost 7 years. We had 10 acres and raised chicken, beef and eggs while both working our full time jobs. We had a blast but sold our house a year ago April and went full-time in our RV to travel the country. Our street has a lot of pasture land, some already gone to Neal developments. We lost the golf course (700 homes) and a 200+ acre pasture next to that (~600 homes). Our little street is changing ... it's sad, we keep getting updates from friends still on Jim Davis, it's nuts.

There was only 1 or 2 that I used to see running around when we were there. There is a guy in Lakewood Ranch that had a white Platinum that I used to see around a bit.

We'll be back in town for the holidays (Dec - Feb) and should grab a drink.
Yep we have loved out here for 17 years and I worked out here about 20 years ago when there was nothing as a firefighter we either had really bad calls or none. Now there are houses everywhere. I have a friend who lives on Jim Davis that one of the few little areas of the true Parrish left. Let me know when you get back around and we can set something up. Have fun out there traveling the lands!

Yep we have loved out here for 17 years and I worked out here about 20 years ago when there was nothing as a firefighter we either had really bad calls or none. Now there are houses everywhere. I have a friend who lives on Jim Davis that one of the few little areas of the true Parrish left. Let me know when you get back around and we can set something up. Have fun out there traveling the lands!
Sounds like a plan. Who did you know on Jim Davis?

I just think they're the kind of people that don't talk on forums. With 8294 Forum members and only 875 votes we've only got a very small percentage of members participating and a much smaller total number of owners that have joined the Forum. Shame we can't get more folks involved. :sneaky:
I'm a member without a truck. Have a '23 7.3 Tremor ordered, but who knows if it'll be built. I'm from Iowa.

DA

I'm a member without a truck. Have a '23 7.3 Tremor ordered, but who knows if it'll be built. I'm from Iowa.

DA
Yep we have a lot of members without Tremors....... Yet, but by and large most have got their dream truck that have become members and yet only around 10% post comments and participate. I think this is by far the best forum I've been a member of and have gained and shared more than I can measure. I just wish more would jump in. I know, people have lives to live, I get it. 🍻

Tejas, but still visit the Family Farm in ND too. Much cooler summers than Tejas

Last edited:
South Texas, surprise surprise lol. When one in every five trucks in the country is sold in Texas I am not surprised by the numbers, in fact I am surprised that they aren't higher.

Reactions: MVI
Guam, USA

Good bump to this thread @Dino ! For all the recently joined members, please log your location using the poll...

Pennsylvania

Latest Discussions

Back