POLL: Did your truck come from dealer inventory, or did you special order it

Did your truck come from dealer inventory, or did you special order it?

• Dealer Stock Inventory

Votes: 89 30.5%
  • Private Special Order

Votes: 203 69.5%

• Total voters
I'm used to Toyota; there's three levels of trim, and within each level, all the goodies are there.

My Lariat does not have, for example, a power tilt/telescope steering wheel. My Land Cruisers do have this feature. I kinda wish I had it. Some things like this I sort of failed to pick up on when I bought the truck. My truck does not have a soft drop tailgate or a power drop tailgate. I wish it did.

I bought this thing somewhat impulsively, I guess. I should have gone a little slower and thought more about what I like to have. I'll try to be smarter next time. Oh well. Live and learn.
Quick, easy and cheap to add the soft open.

Same reason I went with the lariat, by the time you get the blackout and everything else you’re well into KR and Platinum territory, but that’s the only way to get that grill. It kind of sucks that it doesn’t have a garage door clicker or a massaging seats like the higher trims have though. I feel like for $100 why even make the clicker an option.
Garage door opener is a joke. It’s almost on every other vehicle I know. I special ordered mine and it was a add on option. Somewhat ridiculous if you ask me. I have a Ultimate Lariat.

Quick, easy and cheap to add the soft open.
I installed a soft drop on our tailgate. It was easy and cost a lot less than ordering it from the factory. The only feature I would have liked that I don’t have now is a heated steering wheel. I got used to that on our other vehicle.......a Ford Escape Titanium.

I installed a soft drop on our tailgate. It was easy and cost a lot less than ordering it from the factory. The only feature I would have liked that I don’t have now is a heated steering wheel. I got used to that on our other vehicle.......a Ford Escape Titanium.

Vince, do you have this on a thread anywhere? If this is an easy add-on, I am very interested.

I purchased out of dealer stock......and ended up with one of the first Tremors ever built...day 2 of Superduty production November 5 2019.............

Latest Discussions

Back